Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.22.2020

Vision



He said, “Listen to my words: “ When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions. Numbers 12:6














The word vision appears 79 times. The word visions appears 24 times.  meaning of vision: The state of being able to see: The Holman Bible Dictionary has the meaning as An experience in the life of a person, whereby a special revelation from God was received.

There are a few diverse meanings about the word vision. Does vision involve the eyes, does it involve the heart, or is it a dream and goal we set for ourselves?  Do we need eyes to see? Do we need our hearts to feel? Or do we need our mind to make a life plan? 

The Bible speaks of a few people having visions from God. These visions came in many forms, dreams, meditations, angels, a burning bush just to name a few. 

I feel these types of visions are subject to God and how he wants to speak to us...Those are the most awe-inspiring moments. However, not to diminish those Godly moments.  I will speak of visions from my heart, my mind, and my personal experience. 

Our human eyes are such a marvel. They let us view images faster than the fastest camera lens can capture images. These images that our eyes see help feed our souls and assist us in cultivating our spiritual vision. 

Many claim our eyes are a window to our soul.  So, if that is indeed true, do they contain our spiritual sight as well?  Or are spiritual eyes the ones that can see a spiritual life while our human eyes remain closed? Is our spiritual vision measured by what we feel in our hearts and soul? 

I then ask myself spiritually speaking am I nearsighted, farsighted, or blinded by this world? Is it time to get a complete spiritual eye exam? Is that vision we see of God just a dream? Or Is it God giving us glimpses of His vision for our lives and of His universe? 

So many questions?? I think the biggest question that speaks to my heart is where or in what do I have my eyes focused upon? It’s so easy to get distracted by living life in our world? How do we maintain this focus and not let the lines of life get blurred? There is only one presence that comes to mind that can keep us on track. 

When I close my human eyes, and look with my spiritual eyes. I see a vision of LOVE. I see a vision of HOPE, I see a vision of PEACE. I see a vision of HIM and it is a definite WOW! 

It’s my belief that our relationship with Him should be our main focus. 
I know that if we can accomplish this, He will take care of everything else. I call the vision l see, Father, I call him Elohim, I call him Brother, I call Him Jesus, I call the Holy Spirit, I call them 3N1, I call Him God. 

The list goes on and on, but no matter what we call Him, our focus should always remain the same, ON HIM. See Him with your eyes, feel Him with your heart, and understand Him with your mind. And watch the focus for life and your vision become clear as you travel towards Him each new passing day. 

It's Him, It's always Him. 

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 
1 Corinthians 2:9 AMP

“For we walk by faith, not by sight [living our lives in a manner consistent with our confident belief in God’s promises” 2 Corinthians 5:7 AMP

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From AMP  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com