Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.20.2020

Strength

Nature is a beautiful example of life. 
When a tree is stripped of its foliage, is when 
you can see the full potential of its strength.
It's Him, (It's Always Him)

The word strength and its derivatives are mentioned over 360 times in the Bible, applying to both natural and supernatural strength.

Strength; the quality or state of being physically strong: puniness, the capacity of an object or substance to withstand great force or pressure:

Are we strong? Or do we crumble when put through a life event?  Sometimes the strongest people have a raging war inside that cannot even be detected ... 

We all have weaknesses we wrestle with??? However, when we are put to the test is when our true character can be seen. Is it a personal issue? Relationship issues? Is it a family issue? A medical issue? Or is it how to cope with life and its uncertainties? Just turn on the news?? Life can be scary! We all have had moments when we become vulnerable, raw, and insecure!! After all, we are Human!! The questions become, where do we go? To whom do we turn?? Will we rise above those doubts? 

Will we rise above those fears?? Do you search for that inner strength? Deep down there is a still small voice that can guide your heart. There is a flame ðŸ”¥ that flickers within your soul...  There is a presence other than your own that can give you the strength to endure things you never thought possible... 

It’s Him. It’s always Him ... I am here, can you feel my power? Can you feel my strength? Can you feel my love??  Just open your heart I will hold you, I will fill your every need! Listen to my whisper “Come my beloved Let’s do this !!” I am with you let me be your strength. lean on me!! Find peace in my arms!!  Show the world your strength and let’s do life!! I am with you always!! I love you!!  Thank you LOVEs you are beyond words... 


“God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.” 2 Samuel 22:33 

"Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God 
you have an everlasting rock."Isaiah 26: 3-4 

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

“Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.” Helen Keller


Photography & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From (KJV) - Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video 
You Are My Strength by Hillsong With Lyrics Worship Video




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)


ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com