Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.27.2020

False

   Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravening wolves. MATTHEW 7:15

 


There are 54 verses about false teachings. 

Meaning of false: not true or correct; erroneous: a false statement. uttering or declaring what is untrue: a false witness.


Ok so just WOW… Are any of you feeling like me, on information overload??  There is so much information these days. So many things affecting our peace of mind and daily sleep patterns. No matter where I turn, tv, newspapers, and the web we are on information overload. Yes, we are living in a world of crisis and unprecedented times. Yes, we have a global issue of epic proportions??? It’s called Covid19!! Yes, the president seems to be giving us daily updates? And new stats at every turn. 

When I am in information overload, I tune out and TUNE IN so I can catch my breath. I reach for my Bible and try to dive into the word and escape with Jesus. This alone time is where I can regain my sanity. One story leads to another and before you know it, I am in a prayer conversation with the one who gives me peace of mind and soothes my soul ... 

I always share with him what is in mind on my heart. So, Today I asked why are there so many people believing everything they hear and see???  It’s very disconcerting?? So many are in panic mode?? When we see the word pandemic in the news? Do we review it with all the sources available?  Do we cross-reference the subject to a comfortable level and come to a conclusion for ourselves and our families? 

I would hope the answer is yes.  But what jumps out at me at every turn are the ones that continue to share their thoughts about the end of the world? Rumors of war and end times? Just how do we understand and sift through the glut of so many diverse facts and opinions?  

Everyone has their take on what is happening? Many state God has spoken to them? About Politics, Conspiracies, Chemical (germ)warfare! Etc.… They even back it up with scriptures mostly in the book of revelations?  We even have many people that have nothing more than an opinion "LIVE" on Facebook to enlighten us further?  I feel my head is spinning as we speak and it's not from Covid19...

I am of the opinion this is what drives many to panic mode?  I am by no means claiming to be an expert. And LOVE God for giving us insight to our future. But I do know that when I feel a tug in my heart and an unsettling feeling in my soul. 

I MUST turn to God and our Savior for answers. I know they will gently walk me through scriptures and speak to my soul. Thus, helping me get a comfort level if the statements are TRUE or FALSE. I began to question, are the news commentaries and articles written lining up with GOD’s word and teachings? They must align with ALL of his teachings, not just one chapter or not just one scripture or not one word. When taken out of contents I feel they can be used to misguided our hearts. I feel that when it aligns with God's word is when the truth will resonate deep within your soul.  

So, I urge you to watch, listen, and read everything.  Sift the subject through God’s hands, and his word, let him speak to your soul and help you sift out false rumors before reacting to anything we see and hear.  We do need to stay informed to the best of our ability while staying grounded in Christ to make the very best decision possible as we travel through this life crisis.  

Do not be led into panic mode by false teachings. Be diligent in the discovery of facts and pray, pray a lot, have that conversation with God. Conduct your life with your discerning soul.  May peace replace panic. May love replace hate, and may we get through this thing we call life together.  ✌️✝🌎 When you feel you are in overload mode. Tune out and TUNE IN to God's Word, and... Just Breathe!

“Also, at that time, many people will say that they are prophets from God. Their message is false, but many people will believe them.”
Matthew 24:11 

“But [on the other hand] the one who prophesies speaks to people for edification [to promote their spiritual growth] and [speaks words of] encouragement [to uphold and advise them concerning the matters of God] and [speaks words of] consolation [to compassionately comfort them].”1 Corinthians 14:3 AMP 

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2 Timothy 4:3

Beloved, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
 Bible Verses From Easy - Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music / YouTube 
"Listen"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com