Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.26.2020

Pray

"God speaks in the silence of the heart. 
Listening is the beginning of prayer." 
 Mother Teresa

In the King James version the word - pray - appears 313 times. 

The meaning of prayer: a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship:

Prayer? What’s that? I don’t have the time? When do we pray? To who do we pray? Am I doing right? Is God listening? Will my prayers be answered?  When looking back at my life I have prayed more in the last 23 months than I have prayed in my entire lifetime. Like most of us, I prayed when I had a life situation that I could not handle... an illness of a loved one, a test, a hospital stay, a doctor appointment. Etc. 

However, so many things have changed in the last few months. This includes my prayer life.  During this time my prayers have evolved into the most amazing heart-opening conversations with the most beautiful Souls I have ever encounter. My Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.  My doubts and questions have been answered one by one.  Prayer is the most amazing time of every day.  It is alone time with one or all of the Triune.  There is always time to pray because of the Omnipresence of God he hears you no matter where or what time it is.  Isn’t that a beautiful thing!  His ears and heart are open 365 days a year! Anytime day or night!  When I questioned to whom should I pray?  I am so confused? The Father? The Son? The Holy Spirit?  I will share something beautiful that transpired during these months. In my prayer, to God, I told him I could not call him Father it was way to formal because we were in communication so often and Father seemed so formal? 

Some may think that it is a little odd. But it is what brought a unique closeness. So that day with his help I started calling him LOVE. Because that is what I think of when I think of Him. Roll forward about 5 months and it was soon to be Easter and I felt like I was leaving 2 very important souls out ?? That is when my name for the Father (LOVE) turned in LOVEs. Since that day my prayers are directed to the Trinity. So, when I am asked to whom you pray. The answer is simple I pray to My LOVEs ... they are my Three in ONE. The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

The question for many becomes,  Am I doing it right? I believe there is no wrong or right. You just need to take the time and speak to them from your heart. Are they listening? Of course, they are! There are times we feel God is not listening. But truly he is always listening and always in control. We may not get what we pray for? We do not know what’s ahead. However, if we seek him and hold on to him with everything we have. He will see us through all the times ahead the good as well as the challenges. Here are a few things that have impacted my prayer life I hope sharing it blesses at least one soul. 

1. Spend time building a relationship with them. (Triune)
2. Listen to music that moves your soul when you pray. It will turn prayers that are robotic and flat to many passionate loves filled conversations. (earbuds recommended) 
3. Document your conversations. It is amazing to look back and see how your faith has grown. 
4. Ask them what you can do for them.  It's not always a take situation. 
5. Relax and just love them but be ready to be loved back. 
6.Show gratitude 

Praying can be the most heartwarming, soul searching, gift we can ever give and receive. Don't let those prayers be left unsaid! Well, all this talk of prayer is planting a desire for me to close my eyes and escape for a while. Bye till next time! 🙏🏻

“One day, Jesus was praying in a certain place. He finished praying. Then, one of his disciples said to him, ‘Master, John taught his disciples how to pray. Please teach us as he did.’” Luke 11:1 EASY


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy - Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music YouTube:
Tauren Wells - When We Pray (Official Lyric Video)





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for responding. May God keep you safe in these challenging times. He is always listening to our prayers. So, pray and find comfort in His presence. His LOVE has no end.

      Delete

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com