Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.23.2020

Cry

(He will wipe every tear from their eyes.) 

Cry appears 57 times in the King James Bible.

Meaning of cry shed tears, typically as an expression of distress, pain, or sorrow: weep

The word cry hits home in these turbulent times that we presently are facing. From one day to the next our world has made a dramatic change??? How did things get so terrible so fast?? This is a serious time, but if truth be told it has been unfolding for a long while. It is bringing many of us through a full range of emotions. And we find ourselves with many unanswered questions?? How can we survive?  What can we do? Are we at the mercy of our government to make global decisions? We have little to no control? However, we must look to mitigate the things that we can control.  

We ALL must be vigilant in taking all personal and necessary actions of containing and not spreading this vicious virus. It brings darkness and anxiety that can consume our very existence. When I think of My Family, My Friends, and Our World? I have been brought to tears by the uncertainty of life and the days ahead. I find those moments are heartfelt but fleeting... Ever since that pivotal moment in time when I was introduced to an amazing solution to any situation. I now do not allow any issue to play havoc with my heart and soul ... When and if I feel a hint of darkness. 

I immediately call upon My Savior, My Hero, My God, My LOVEs...There is where I feed my soul. Although I may not get an immediate remedy. My perspective will change as I get close His illuminating light, or dive into His word... That is where I find HOPE! That is when the darkness will lift, and light will shine brighter from within... My tears turn from sadness to tears of worship. Tears of worship can bring miracles and cleanse our souls. That is where our strength can be found. That is where our peace can be felt. That is where the healing begins.  It’s in His Love for His Children! That is, you and me ...

Search for Him, Find Him, Love Him ... as much as He loves you...!! He has loved you from the beginning of time and has promised to Love you to the end. Then I smiled because I remembered that He has also promised us that we would be with him for eternity. And that is a promise we all must raise our hands and say I am here count me in... 

Revelation 21:4
“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” NLT.

Photography & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From (KJV) Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music / YouTube Video 
He Knows My Name



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com