Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.19.2020

Fear


Faith over Fear 
Fear and anxiety play such a strong negative force in many of our lives these days. There are so many uncertainties with the Coronavirus.  Will I catch it? Will I lose my job? No School? Business taking action and closing? This life struggle is real and like one we have never experienced!! 

I respect everyone that has been silently screaming or letting fear and anxiety creep in. I know it’s tough!!  I have had many loved ones that have suffered from these emotions over the years. Resulting in some scarring on my heart. So, I will speak to you as one that has felt the ripple effect of these emotions so strongly in my own soul. I know first-hand that these emotions can cripple our daily existence and injure relationships and play havoc with our emotions.  

In the last two years, many have seen my journey unfold before your eyes. And now I meditate regularly and there are stories that unfold, and some have special messages that I occasionally share. Here is one that spoke to my heart about Fear. 

Meditation. music played. as I relaxed. I found myself drifting into a place in star-filled darkness. I was on a plank board with only enough room for my feet. As I slowly made my room to the end of the wooden board beneath my feet. I could only see darkness lit with a multitude of different size stars beautifully twinkling beneath me... Fear started to grip my heart ...

 But as I finally got to the end I looked straight ahead. and there he was in all his glory. he smiled and said, “well come on. you can do this” ... I stood firm and unsure of what was to come. I felt if I take that step off the plank I might be lost in the darkness for eternity. The plank had become the foundation beneath my feet... 

But as I kept my eyes on Jesus, he threw open his arms ... and said “Trust me. come!”. he opened his arms further. His smile was broad, his stature was big and strong. I took a very slow and deliberate breath and stepped off and immediately began to sprint to his open arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeeze him tightly. he wrapped his arms around me and held me there for a few moments. and then we parted. he held my hand and we stood side by side. with nothing but the starlit sky beneath us... 

I looked down and then I looked into his beautiful eyes and we both smiled. I giggled with the love and peace I felt in my heart... he proceeded to let go of my hand. and said “no need to fear you’ve got this. know in your heart I am always here. “as he motioned to his heart ... he then lifted off and began to laugh and spin like an astronaut in the weightlessness he felt. He then said, “Come you too can do this too” ... “My LOVE will make you weightless too” ... let go and enjoy the universe. We laughed. and played in this vast dark starlit sky the music and the moment faded... I realize that this meditation is pretty simplistic. but there is a hidden lesson.  

Lesson: No matter the problems or the uncertainties we may face. Focus on Jesus run to his open arms. He will catch and hold you. Make His love your foundation it will make you feel free and virtually weightless ... 

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. 

Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Photography & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV -  Sinners Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video 
The Afters - I Will Fear No More (Official Lyric Video)



2 comments:

  1. Our Lord is the answer he will Lead me to the rock that is higher than I,
    for you have been my refuge, ... I can't do nothing without Him. He takes me step by step, rock by rock to a higher place. I love you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the only answer... I love Him too :) Thank you for sharing His LOVE !

      Delete

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com