Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.06.2022

Darkness II



Darkness will not gain victory over the light of Christ. In faith, there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.

 

The meaning of dark the absence of light in a place: darkness, blackness, absence of light, gloom, gloominess. 

 

Dark in the Bible is referred to 225 times.

 

Dark or Darkness I believe touches everyone at some time in their life... I chose this word today because as I write about this word I am sitting in the darkness of my room... 

 

Darkness can be an overwhelming scary place. It’s where creepy things go bump in the night... It is the anticipation of things unknown. We can become paralyzed due to fear.  It can rob us of so much life. During my journey, I did experience a time of darkness. It made me feel a loss in my soul, it made me cry, it made me bewildered and sad. Looking back I found out that in my darkest hour I found out a lot about me.  I do believe there are times we are given life trials so we can grow. But I also found out that no matter how sad or difficult things might seem I was never alone. I did find out that God never left my side. His gentleness and love held me when I felt lost. He became my best friend, my confidant, my guiding light...The darkness that tried to consume my soul had no choice but to flee... 

 

I did learn over time to appreciate the darkness, those “stillness” moments, those quiet times when the house is void of light and family noise! This dark hour is when I find my Heavenly Father, my quiet time with Him, and His word breathes light into my soul. He fills my heart with a love that is difficult to contain. If I love Him? Is no longer a question. It becomes IF I get up a few minutes before everyone ... I will find my golden hour ...my solace, my LOVEs ... 


There is no darkness that can rob me of His eternal light.  You see this darkness is not a place, It not something we can see with our eyes. It's a place deep within our souls. And I have found when we invite God into our lives,  His light begins to shine from within.  He gives us that light that shines even in our darkest hour. Because we can be confident that we are never alone. We do not have to fight life demons by ourselves. He is victorious over all things we may encounter. He stands tall, strong, and ready. So pick up the light sword and be ready for any battle that may rage from within... Being ready is half the battle... 

 

The power of light that we feel is from within... 

 

It’s Him!!  It’s always Him.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTube

God's Light Shines in the Darkness 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com