Love in any Language is still LOVE!

6.04.2023

Closet

 


“Heaven’s kingdom realm is also like a jewel merchant in search of rare pearls. When he discovered one very precious and exquisite pearl, he immediately gave up all he had in exchange for it.” Matthew 13:44 TPT...


Meaning of closet: tall recess or wardrobe with a door, used for storage:  used to refer to a state of secrecy or concealment,lshut (someone) away, especially in private conference 

 

The word closet is in the Bible approximately 6 times. 

 

Closet is such an obscure word to study in the Bible. It is not a word that is considered a normal word for a Bible word study... But what is normal?? 

 

I have found that when God is involved nothing is normal each one of us has a unique experience with Him... 

 

But as I studied this word,  I immediately thought of my own newly cleaned-out closet... All the things that did not matter are no longer hidden in the darkness they have found new homes... But my closet still seemed dark. I could barely see what treasures I had kept? So we installed lights that turn on automatically ... I stood at the door like a wide-eyed child... And opened the door slowly ... and with great anticipation, I peeked in and watched the light spill in, and with extreme delight, I could see... Colors, treasures, everything I had collected was no longer in the dark. I was filled with excitement when I realized the solution was so simple.

 

But what does this illustration have to do with this Bible word study... 

 

How many of us hide in our closets ??? Many of these closets are physical some are only in our minds... How many of us feel we have been consumed in this darkness? How many of us are so scared that we don’t know how to live??? Do we hide in this darkness we have created? Is life passing us by... So many beautiful moments were lost. Are you frozen due to fear... This darkness can cripple the heart and choke out the soul...

 

When I look back at my life, I now see I was in the closet of my mind... I learned to hide the hidden treasures God had planned in my soul... I am not sure what happened... Did I value what others would think way too much? Society had outlined what is acceptable? But who has the right to say what's normal?  

 

One day I heard God call my name... It’s a voice that I had been hearing but I did not recognize it, so I did not respond. I lacked understanding... I did not know that He was trying to save me from my darkness. This darkness in my mind had become my safe zone... 


But thank God one day I decided to listen to His voice and crack open the door... I grabbed the door handle and inhaled with a deep deliberate breath... And pulled ... And there I saw it. I felt it.. it ran through every fiber of my being... And at that moment I fell in love with this beautiful light.  I was mesmerized there was no turning back ... This light began to spill in brighter and brighter each God-given day... And with its help, I started cleaning out the closet of my mind... I felt lighter, I felt a freedom that I had not felt since I was a child... I could finally breathe.  As I cleaned out this closet I made room to fill it with the love this amazing light brought to my life. This light opened my soul, my heart, and my life... The darkness had lost its home... This light contains an unexplainable love and it fills me with an excitement that I find so difficult to contain... This light seemed to spill out from me where ever I travel. 

 

What is this light? How did it speak to my soul? How did it save me from the darkness of my mind?? It is a beautiful and sometimes painful process but I have grown to love this light with every beat of my newfound heart !!! It warms my very existence... It has freed my mind and makes my unbound soul feel the beauty of life... 

 

Let me introduce Him... 


He is the most amazing soul I have ever grown to know... He is the brightest star to ever shine... He offers love, not of this world ... He is the handsome bridegroom that is waiting for His bride... Some call Him Jesus, Some call Him Yeshua, Some call Him Savior. 

 

I stand in His light raise my hands to the sky and call Him mine... 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him...  He calls me His beloved ... can you guess who I have become ??? 

 

“Let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber and the bride out of her closet” Joel 2:16 

 

So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. John 10:7

 

So, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Matthew 24:33

 

And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut Matthew 25:10


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube

Out of the Darkness


)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com