Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.01.2024

Bride


 


“You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” - Nicholas Sparks, The notebook


The meaning of the word Bride betrothed or newly married woman. 

 

I am unsure why I landed on this word… other than “It’s Him.” Last week, I felt the pulling in my soul to paint a female face. 

 

I kept hearing paint a female... 

 

I wrestled with this thought and could not decide how or who to paint… and then I experienced His presence… 

 

“This is my bride… do you see her? Paint with your heart and let the colors flow…  feel her with your soul” … as I added color, she began to appear… 

 

I shared the result when I posted the word challenge… little did I know that was not the end…. 

 

For what is a Bride without her love… In the Bible, the church is described as the Bride… When we hear this, we think of a typical church building filled with people of all ages and stages of believing. But the Bride goes oh so much deeper… The Bride is dressed in white to signify purity… is our heart pure enough to offer it to Christ? The Bride is in love with her betrothed, and the glow of this love radiates from within.  You can see it on her face, her smile, and the joy she exudes… Do we radiate His light and happiness for others to witness???  


The Bride is committed to fulfilling her destiny of becoming one with her Groom… She vows to love Him until death do they part… With Jesus, there is no death. This union goes further than any human mind can fully understand. It’s a spiritual journey and commitment that will fill our hearts and souls with a love that transcends all space and time. It’s a love bond that has drawn us to Him since the beginning of time… 

 

To be drawn into the sea of His love and set apart as His Bride is a miracle beyond what we can fully understand… 

 

It’s Him! It will always be Him! 

 

The yearning of Christ to be reunited with His Bride is a date with destiny. Only the Father knows the day and the hour. We can only prepare ourselves and wait with great anticipation for our (groom) King to return…

 

That at that time the name of Jesus every knee should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord Philippians 2:10-11


Art & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Audra Lynn - 13 - Adorned




 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (11) God (626) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (396) Jesus (604) Life (71) Love (189) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com