Love in any Language is still LOVE!

9.08.2024

Pursuit by Joann Turnbull




The choices we make day after day determine if we are pursuing God.   A.W. Tozer...

 

Did you ever wonder about why you were born?  How do you live on this fragile place called Earth?  How many years will you live on this earth?  And when you breathe your last breath, where will you go? 

 

Life is not an empty dream.  There is One who loves you deeply. When I say His name, you might say He is not the one who lived and died for me.  But He is the one Who created the Earth, the Sun, and the Stars for man to dwell here. 

 

The One who did this longed to share His love. So, He created a man in His image and kissed him with the breath of life. All of humankind came from this man and woman, including you and me.

 

If you are reading this, I don’t know who you are, but you live on this earth just like me. 

 

So, what do we do about this life we have been given? Many years ago, I had this same thought, and not by chance, someone told me about Jesus. 

 

They did not tell me much, but enough to make me want to know more about Him. So began my pursuit.  

 

I began to read about this one called Jesus.  I discovered that I did not have to do good things to have life forever.  He came to give me eternal life. 

 

I will not say more now.  

 

The One who created all of life is in pursuit of you.  He will not stop His pursuit until you receive Him. 

 

Who is this One who loves you?  This One who walked this earth 2000 years ago.  Seek Him!  

 

“To as many as receive Jesus, to them gave He, power to become the son or daughter of God….”  John 1:12.

 

Photography & Written by Joann Turnbull

Sinners Prayer

Carrie Underwood - I Surrender All (Official Audio Video)




 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (11) God (626) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (396) Jesus (604) Life (71) Love (189) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com