Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.21.2023

Between



 I am convinced that there is no great distance between heaven and earth, that the distance lies in our finite minds. When the Beloved visits us in the night, He turns our chambers into the vestibules of His palace halls. Earth rises to heaven when heaven comes down to earth.


Meaning of between in the time, space, or interval that separates

 

The word between does not seem to be a word that appears as a word that has been counted.

 

Between day and night. It’s 3:27 am and darkness fills the air ... yet it's morning ... transition to daylight will come soon ... 

 

When we think of heaven and earth do we question what is the space between? Why are we earth-bound? Our bodies hold us captive. But our souls can move between worlds... do we tap into that resource? It’s a beautiful gift from our Creator ... Sometimes I feel a tug war between my heart and soul.. gravity may hold my body but my soul has been freed to soar to greater heights!!

 

We have a mission a purpose here on earth but there is a yearning in our soul to return to our Creator our spiritual home our First love. We are in the state of between... How does one reconcile this with our heart? How do we find peace in our souls? How do understand this with our limited mind? 

 

He gave us you... “Holy Spirit” You are our beautiful “between”. You are our between love. You are our between peace. You share with us a heavenly love, and gently teach us the greatness of Jesus and our Heavenly Father... You teach us what beauty awaits and you show us the way. You share the essence and beauty of a love beyond our human understanding... 

 

Just who are you? How did you come to dwell within our hearts our soul and our very thoughts?  I have felt you stirring since birth.  But I did not recognize who you were. I was between worlds .... and my heart was bound to things of this world... But for some reason far beyond my own thoughts, you freed my soul to newfound freedom and understanding... 

 

You are a beautiful gift from our Creator, our Heavenly Father, our greatest LOVE. He gave us the gift of His very breath... 

 

“The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being” (Genesis 2:7). 

 

It’s Him, It’s always been Him. 

Our first love ... 

 

I live in a state of between.. while my body must remain on earth, my soul has yearning.. a thirst.. to know everything about this beautiful love. My heart will always feel that pull to one day returns home... I love you Holy Spirit. The very thought of your abundant beauty and knowing that You are God’s very breath, 

 

It is Your essence and Your abundant love. You have taken residence with my heart and soul... You leave me in awe of Your very existence... 

 

You still wow me... 🤩 


Written by Lori Garner

Photo by Kendall Hoopes from Pexels

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: Youtube 

Father, Son, Spirit (Official Lyric Video) // A Table Full Of Strangers // Jason Upton







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com