Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.04.2024

Coincidence



“The Divine is revealing itself to us every day. All we have to do is pay attention.” - Andrew Pacholyk...


Motivated by a whisper that echoed in my mind, I embarked on a new sculpting journey. My experience with clay has been limited to playdough with the kids… Lol. So, this could be a challenging afternoon. 


I found myself with a childlike curiosity in Hobby Lobby, standing in the clay aisle, shifting through the choices. Suddenly, a young woman appeared before me, and we exchanged words. I asked her if she had ever created a sculpture, and she replied that she had, but it had been a while since she last sculpted in college. She shared that she is a photographer. 


That day, we discovered many things in common, including our love for Jesus. Our conversation flowed effortlessly as we stood in the aisle, sharing stories about God and life. 


She hugged me and said that in Hebrew, the word 'coincidence' does not appear and that moments like this are considered God's intervention. She smiled, said we met for a reason and introduced herself as Ruby. I smiled back, told her my name, and gave her the bracelet I wear with the inscription 'One great love, Elohim333'. We hugged and said our goodbyes….


I left with renewed inspiration to sculpt a 10-pound block of clay into a memory, proving that His great love is never a coincidence.

Wishing you a day filled with His Great LOVE!!


When YAHWEH delights in how you live your life, he establishes your every step. Psalms 37:23 TPT

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Bible collaboration - Joann Turnbull

Inspiring Music by (YouTube) 

Walks With Me - Layla Capri


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (11) God (627) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (397) Jesus (605) Life (71) Love (189) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com