Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.08.2021

Behind



"The human soul cannot breathe… behind the mask you have created for others to see..."(lg)

 

The meaning of behind at or to the far side of (something), typically to be hidden by it.

 

We located 102 verses in the Bible that refer to the word behind...

 

Who are we really?? I do believe we all hide behind a mask at some time in this crazy thing we call life. We seem to have a tendency to hide the rawness of what is truly happening in our lives. We have all been guilty of only showing the world what we would like them to see ... Many of our social media accounts reflect our dreams, our hopes, and a life that we have fabricated for others to LIKE and or possibly envy.

 

We hide our vulnerability and show that beautiful hardcover we have painted of ourselves. I find that many are overly concerned with what others may think... 

 

What are we afraid of? Why is it so important to fit in? I sometimes feel like a round peg trying to fit in a square hole... 

 

But the questions that spoke to my heart brought me here.. Are we willing to risk being different? Are we willing to walk alone? Are we willing to be set apart? Are we willing to bring the walls down that we hide behind... Are we willing to show the world our true colors? 


But then I asked,” What is the price??” It's a heartfelt moment in time... And many times our insecurities will get the best of us and the loneliness will creep in and it may even wound our hearts. 

 

But what does the Bible reveal? I found myself asking ”What have I learned throughout my journey that I can share? Can I step out from behind the walls I have built ?” Can I be raw? Can I stand alone? 

Can I risk being different?

 

I have been taught that we must share the rawness of life it frees our souls. I have come to grips with being vulnerable and found it shows we are all human and wrestle with the same fears, dreams, and hopes. 

I have grown to love God beyond my own understanding. I have been taught that I am never alone... My savior is always with me. He is my mentor, my love, and my forever friend.

 

I have been enlightened and I have readjusted my value system. 

 

Life is a gift. Relationships are precious... Memories will be our legacy... Don't hide behind a mask, be the most authentic soul you can be... Make a difference in this world. Love our sovereign God with all your heart, soul, and mind. 

 

Because one day He may ask you  ”Do you want ordinary or do you want me?? ” and our answer should always be YOU!!! 

 

It's Him, It's always Him!  


Step out and let your light shine for Christ so others can find their way... 

 

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:17 ESV


Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 ESV

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Lauren Daigle - Rescue (Official Music Video)








 

  


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com