Love in any Language is still LOVE!

3.14.2021

Liquid Love

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hope to give you forever”― Nicholas Sparks...


The day His love descended from heaven and touched my soul, He filled my heart with a love like no other... Love flowed freely as He wrapped me in His warm loving arms.. It left me bewildered, confused but FOREVER changed..... 

He has taken my hand and asked me to follow Him ... 

His love is gentle, kind, and beyond words...  He has opened my heart and I now see life with all the beauty He intended. With His Love, life AND LOVE has a new meaning and it is nothing short of amazing ... 

I love Him with all that I am. I am forever His child... I will continue to share His amazing love with others and press my heart in, as close as He will allow. 

There are no earthly possessions that are adequate to offer Him in exchange for this beautiful gift of LOVE. I can only offer Him my heart and soul for eternity. 

However He is worthy of so much more!

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

 

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music:  Love Outran Me | WorshipMob Original







0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com