Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.22.2021

Impostor



Fall in love with being true to yourself, no matter how unpopular it is.” - Edmond Mbiaka..


Meaning of imposter - a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain:

 

The word imposter or the referenced word seems to appear approximately 3 times in the Bible. 

 

Are you a what you see, is what you get the type of person?? The word transparency has become a popular word in today’s vocabulary.  We all try to identify and remove imposters from our lives as they most likely can not be trusted with our hearts... 

 

From my experience, many of these imposters have very charismatic types of personalities and can suck you into their snare before you realize what happened you may have become a victim of their fake world and hidden agenda.  

 

Not all imposters can be disclosed with the naked eye. 

Have you ever seen knock off purses, watches, sneakers.. etc 

From a distance, they seem like the real deal.. But the quality can not stand up to the everyday wear and tear of the original... 

 

We all have been guilty of wearing fake smiles, and showing only what we want others to believe. Social media is a hotbed for fake, imposters, and for creating a life you want others to believe. Do we read between in lines and find the true authentic person.. the raw, the real ?? 

 

I do believe we have all been victims of trusting, of giving our hearts, and of being injured by the imposter syndrome. 

 

Yes, Christians can be imposters too. They have the same human frailties and desires, we all live in an imperfect world. We all crave to belong, to fit in .. but at what cost.. To be an imposter we give up the best part of ourselves... We all have unique and special qualities that God himself has given to us. And these qualities get lost as we hide behind what we want others to see. 

 

Many thought and still think of Jesus as an imposter. I am curious what does it take for people to believe?  What does it take for people to see His transparency? Even in death He never wavered? Most if not all imposters will shed their cloak and change like a chameleon when things get hot. Not Him. He was steadfast in His mission. 

 

I can only speak from my experience and my heart. Jesus has shown me His love, His compassion, and His grace. His agenda has always been to LOVE. Many theologians have tried their very best to disprove His life only to find He was indeed the real deal.. He was and still is that what you see is what you get the type of person?? 

 

The question becomes do we spend the time to truly know Him? Do we show Him our true authenticity? Or do we attempt to show Him the facade we created?? Trust me He sees past the mask we wear. He sees our hearts.. and the most amazing thing is He loves us anyway... 


I will admit, He holds my transparent heart. It’s taken me awhile to shed the layers of life that had my heart bound .. and I am still a work in progress. But with His teachings and many tears, (not all sad tears). 

I am finding the true, the raw, the original, person God has made me to be.. Trust me, I one hundred percent know ... He is not finished with me yet... 

 

It’s been an amazing adventure of self-discovery and only He has the power to truly see our hearts...  He wows me... 

 

Don’t be a fake or an imposter, be transparent, be raw, be everything God knows you can be!!!

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him... 


“It’s impossible to disappear from you or to ask the darkness to hide me, for your presence is everywhere, bringing light into my night.”

Psalms 139:11 TPT

 

For many deceivers [heretics, posing as Christians] have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge and confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh (bodily form). This [person, the kind who does this] is the deceiver and the antichrist [that is, the antagonist of Christ 2 John 1:7


“God, I invite your searching gaze into my heart. Examine me through and through; find out everything that may be hidden within me. Put me to the test and sift through all my anxious cares. See if there is any path of pain I’m walking on, and lead me back to your glorious, everlasting way— the path that brings me back to you.”

Psalms 139:23-24 TPT


Photo design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: Beckah Shae - Unique - Original - lyrics  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com