Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.09.2021

Grateful Heart - Reflection


“Gratitude is not in the words but in the heart which expresses it.” ― Luffina Lourduraj


I am beyond grateful to my Heavenly Father, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit for their gift of LOVE. I am thankful to the ones who came to the party and stayed. You know who you are... I love you more than you know for your support. And for the ones that could only watch from afar... You have no idea what you are missing... But there is still time...  My contact number has not changed and I openly share my experience and heart. 


I wrote this at the end of 2018 and found it today. Do we take the time to reflect on days gone by with a grateful heart? When things happen in our lives that make such a dramatic change in who we are... It does leave us forever changed. This was only the beginning of my journey. I have been taught, that our journey will never truly end... Each moment we are blessed to live is an adventure and a beautiful gift from our Creator...Live it! Love it!


OMG ❤️

2018-2019, has been incredible I just wanted to share some highlights. 

If I share everything l would need to write a book πŸ€”... The last eight months have been filled with a renewed love of music, heartfelt appreciation for my amazing Family, and awesome Friends. Thank you, for your undying love and support. I adore you all !!! 


The HOLY SPIRIT touched my soul in May and he changed my life πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜. He filled my soul with unconditional love πŸ˜ ... That I could not contain, it overflowed and I tried to share it with everyone I knew πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜œπŸ’― (scary moments for some) lol. Some thought I needed an MRI πŸ˜‚. And some showed me love return. Grateful for you! 


Then I spent approximately 2 weeks with a heartfelt sadness πŸ˜’ grieving πŸ’” my sister in heaven but, I gained PEACE . I joined a church and I solidified my FAITH I found LOVE.  I got BAPTIZED and I found JOYπŸ’§Such an amazing time in my life. 


For my birthday this year, πŸŽ I bought myself my first TATTOO. " πŸ˜ ❤️ Agape ❤️ " is now proudly displayed on my wrist (which means the highest LOVE in the Bible). Yikes πŸ˜³... @$%^* I found PAIN πŸ˜³(loI) It hurt more than I thought πŸ€”


I started a new JOB, utilizing my passion for photography πŸ“Έ in churches across Tennessee and Kentucky. I found KINDRED SPIRITS. Ironically the company I work for's name is "LIFETOUCH".πŸ€”.. 


I started writing  my feelings, that is something that is totally new to me. I found my HEART. I am calling them "HEARTFELTS" πŸ˜’ I submitted two of my "Heartfelts" to the Upperroom in Nashville, for their monthly devotional magazine. Wish me luck, hoping they will choose one or both of them for the March issue. πŸ˜ I am told the devotionals are interpreted into approximately 29 different languages and sent around the world. (spreading the πŸ€ŸπŸΌ


I am volunteering when and where I can. I found GRATITUDE. My grandchildren talked us into adopting a rescue kitten his name is JOURNEY πŸ˜Έ 


I found LAUGHTER. I have made some awesome new FRIENDS.πŸ‘« I found FUN. I have been getting reconnected with πŸŒ³ Nature. I hiked 4 miles to and from Cummings Falls πŸ’§in Cookeville TN. Beautiful views!! I found GODS ART πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ˜


While in the operating room I had my doctor πŸ‘¨‍⚕cancel my hand surgery he said, "my hand seemed to be healed" πŸ˜✝πŸ™. I found GOD's MIRACLE. 


I went on a cruise πŸš’ with 2 beautiful caring souls (mom and aunt) I found time for FAMILY. I danced in a conga line πŸ’ƒ in Mexico. Free shots lol πŸ» 


I found FREEDOM to be me. Not holding back, living and loving life. If I want to go to a concert, event or somewhere and everyone busy. I go anyway... Always looking for new adventures, I call them field trips. I have been blessed πŸ•Šand met some incredible new souls on my trips. πŸ˜Š 


This Christmas I visited Santa πŸŽ… I found the CHILD in me. πŸ‘Ά I am now an official hugger, so don't stand too close πŸ€— πŸ™ˆ (hugs ). 


I found WELCOMING ARMS. πŸ€— I try to share this AMAZING LOVE ❤️❤️ that my heavenly Father has shared with me whenever the opportunity opens. I love it when the person I share Him with responds so positively. It's an amazing feeling and blesses my soul. 


I found BLESSINGS. ELOHIM used MUSIC πŸ˜ to open my heart and soul and now I see life in the WOW πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. I found the LYRICS of many songs touch my soul. 


Unfortunately, I did lose a friend that couldn't find it in her heart πŸ’” to stay. I found FORGIVENESS.πŸ˜” But, she does not know. I found PATIENCE. 


However, what I gained is amazing πŸ˜€πŸ˜. God is teaching me to LOVE like Him. (a work in progress) I found GRACE. πŸ˜ I am super excited to see how God wants my journey to continue to unfold. 🎢 


I pray that He continues to bless my life with love, thus enriching my relationships with.. (God, Family, Friends old and new and the ones to still to be discovered) 


I value you and if you need help on how to live in the WOW πŸ˜. Let me know, I found the KEY . (Actually He found me πŸ˜)

Much love always, 

Lori πŸ˜


LESSONS I learned - Love our Father in heaven with all your heart and soul, adore your family and friends. Embrace life with no fear, RISK LOVE. Live life large and LOVE with all that you are!!!! ❤️ Life is short, grab all you can. Find your inner child. Value and cherish all relationships!! No one is disposable. Find that quality you love in a person and tell them you appreciate them. It's ok to be vulnerable it shows you are human. 


NEVER! NEVER STOP GROWING !!!


Be Loving, kind, forgiving, and grateful, and have patience. 


πŸ˜„ LIVE LIFE and LOVE in the WOW!! πŸ™ƒ


Thank you for reading, wishing you and your family, health, peace, and His love in abundance in 2019 - 2021. (HUGS)

Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: Elevation Worship - Grateful (with lyrics) (2017




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com