Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.24.2021

Where


I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. - Joyce Meyer 

  

Meaning of where - in or to what place or position.

 

Where in the heck can I find how many times the word “where” appears in the Bible? I looked and I could not find the answer? 

 

In Genesis 3:9: These three words “where are you?” are written. They can bring loneliness. It can make us bewildered and confused. It can give us a feeling of being lost… 

 

But are we ever truly lost? Are we ever far from God's reach? Have we ever been in a place in life that we wonder where are you, God? We feel like He is distant? 

 

What causes us to feel this hunger for His love? His approval? His guidance?  Why do we feel this sadness when He seems distant? 

 

I blame my soul… I believe our soul has a deep connection to our Creator. It longs to be close to Him… And when our soul cannot feel Him it misses Him tremendously. It feels that there is an important element missing from our soul? 

 

When we trying to understand the spiritual world with our mind it is difficult to understand. But we live in a world where our human body and our soul must learn to travel together. But the day will come when they must go their separate ways. This day is difficult for many… But I believe when our souls are welcomed home. It’s a celebration in heaven as they communion with our creator… 

 

I will admit there are times when I feel a distance from our Creator. I do believe that this happens to all of us occasionally. It’s at that time we must chase Him with every ounce of strength and determination we can muster. I do not have the answers to why this happens I can only rely on Him. We must have the faith of a child. Knowing that in these quiet moments He is busy aligning things around us.  Things we do not see or for that matter understand. We are short-sighted. But He knows our future. I know firsthand, He gives us the space to think, to reason.. and to grow into the unique person He knows you can be. 

 

I can tell you I have felt Him stirring in my soul and I have tasted His Love, Grace, and Compassion.  And it is the most fulfilling moment that we could ever feel. I could linger a lifetime. He feeds my soul with an unexplainable feeling of love. It’s a love beyond words. 

 

There must be a soulful language our soul uses to communicate with Him. Have you ever wondered what that language might be?  It must be in the most beautiful language. I do not believe the words we know would need to be uttered. It would be a love language transmitted from our spiritual heart to His… amazing, wonderous heart. 

 

His vastness, His beauty, and His amazing love capture our mind and our body… But He has fallen in love with our soul. He WOWs me… and my soul will never be the same. 

 

It's Him. It's always Him. 

 

"But the Lord God called to the man, 'Where are you?'’ Genesis 3:9:


Photo design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - 

Matt Redman (Best Worship Song Ever) (with Lyrics)

 


 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com