Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.02.2021

Forsaken

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

 Forsaken meaning abandoned or deserted.

 

There are approximately 57 passages about the word forsaken. 

 

This is such a heartfelt word. It wounds my soul... Have you ever felt abandoned or deserted? There are times in our lives that people in our lives do not even know the harm they cause by being so callous... 

 

When I researched the pages of the Bible for answers... It did not make me feel any better. This hurtful word cuts into my heart like a knife. I have felt this pain. But when I analyze the cause it truly was for a superficial reason. But it did cause me great anguish and heartache. I could only imagine the magnitude of abandonment Jesus felt. 

 

So when we witness our beautiful Savior and know He felt forsaken by the people who loved him the most. And then He had to endure the most hurtful abandonment of all. It’s when He suffered and struggled to let go of this human life.. and He cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matt 27:46 KJV 

 

Let that moment sit in your heart for just a moment. This type of wound had to be worse than the physical pain He endured. I know God had a plan and why Jesus came. But it boggles my mind and I find myself asking why? Why would you do this for such unworthy people?

 

I do feel as a parent you would give your life for your child. How and why did God the Father allow His child to suffer this pain?  

 

I do believe the Trinity is so closely knitted together, that God the Father suffered on the cross with the very part of Him that we know as His son. He is the ultimate parent and He did not want His children to suffer. You see He is the God of the bigger picture. The child He saved by sacrificing that beautiful part of Himself that He calls His beloved Son, is you and me… He never abandoned His Son.. and He will never abandon any of His children. He died to give us that golden ticket to Heaven.  We know Him as Yashua. 

 

But let's take this word one step further. Let's ask ourselves will we abandon Him? Or will be strong enough to endure this life. Will we be strong enough to tell the world of His amazing LOVE? Or do we hide behind His blood-stained cross? I say don’t forsake Him! 

 

It's Him. It's always Him. 

 

Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee Deuteronomy 31:6 

 

Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me Psalms 38:21


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: YouTubeNever Forsaken - Hillsong Worship



 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com