Love in any Language is still LOVE!

8.05.2021

Impact






Just now, take a few minutes to read what others have said about Him - the most amazing Man in all recorded time. They want to introduce you to the only Man in history who can radically lift you - and change you - for the better. - Vance Ferrell.. 


Meaning of impact - something or someone that has a strong effect on someone or something:

 

I did not find where or even if the word impact is written in the Bible. But the action of impact is written throughout its pages, its chapters and it’s lived through the characters we have grown to know... 

 

My journey started with a flame of LOVE that God rekindled within my heart and soul. I still do not understand all the whys, the hows, but I know I am constantly searching for answers.  

 

I can only share the impact He has had on my life... from a personal level.  There are times I feel my story may not be as dramatic as some people have experienced... I thought my life was fine... No real problems to speak of... But I can share, He rocked my world... and my life will never be the same... and for that, I feel I am blessed beyond words. 

 

However, as I sit in the stillness of my room reflecting and.. contemplating what to share with you my reader ... the darkness begins to engulf the walls of my home as night begins to set in... I close my eyes and I free my mind so I can travel back in time and relive each precious memory ... Each beautiful moment of discovering Him... It's been an amazing adventure. He has taught me so much in such a short time about life, love, and relationships... He has taught me about the many fascinating facets of who He is... But yet I know I have only begun to scratch the surface. His depth, vastness, and beauty are difficult to comprehend. 


But I can share, I have felt Him stirring in my soul. I have touched His beautiful face ... I have been held close when I felt confused and alone... 

 

My thoughts are consumed with the beauty of His majestic splendor ... I strive to learn more each given day.

 

My days and nights .. are filled with the amazing wonders He created in our world. I feel like a child on a beautiful journey of discovering a LOVE that is difficult to put into words...  Only He could have impacted my life in such a heavenly way. I am forever grateful... I am forever His child... I am forever in LOVE with all the beautiful facets of who He is... 

 

God my Heavenly Father ... His beautiful Son and my savior Yeshua... and my loving guide and communicator the Holy Spirit... 

 

My 3 in One... have impacted my life.  I kiddingly ask, why did you wait so long to find me ??... and then I realize it was me...He has always been by my side...  It was me who did not still my soul enough to listen to His call and I missed His sweet whispers as I busied myself with life... 


Shh close your eyes and listen He is whispering your name... 


It’s Him, It will always be Him.


I will happily admit...They have left a burning desire within me to pursue Him with every breath I take.. With every beat of my heart and with my eternal soul... until the end of time... Life is a gift from Him... How we use it is a choice... And at the end of each given day, we must ask ourselves did our life impact someone today?  Were we kind? Did we love? Did we make a difference in our world? 


#impact #choice #kind #love #difference #its #HIM 


 

Matthew 5:13-16

 

Salt and Light “You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.


“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Impact - Hope Song (Official Live Video)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com