Love in any Language is still LOVE!

4.12.2021

Blank




With 
God All Things Are Possible. He sees the endless possibilities. (LG)

 

The meaning of blank is:  Without color; lacking characteristics which give variety. Blank (Adjective) Free from writing, printing, or marks; having an empty space to be filled in; as, blank paper; 

 

I could not find this word in the Bible. But my eyes were fixed on the blanks between the words and verses... and scriptures. It is clean no marks, but they also were void of substance? Void of love, void of the beautiful message of Him...

 

Have you ever had to write a paper and found yourself staring at the blank page? Struggling to bring the words from your heart to life.

 

I am so thankful that my heavenly Father does not struggle. He sees each blank page as a beautiful masterpiece and an opportunity to write the story of life and love across our hearts. He lovingly takes our heart in His gentle hands... And begins to inscribe and craft the most amazing love transformation we could ever experience. 

 

He leads our spirit through the most amazing journey on earth. As we begin to hear His voice and follow in His steps. The once blank pages seem to surprisingly begin to take on new life.  With each word, a beautiful song of love begins to unfurl. He masterfully leads us where we find a freed heart.  And with Him at our side, each page becomes a symphony, each verse a new song. Each word points us to a  love that speaks to our soul. 

 

Before He came into my life my soul was a blank page. I was void in the knowledge of His amazing love. A void that cuts deep into my soul.  I can say that now because I realize what it was that was missing. 

 

But for some reason, He decided it was time to shake things up a bit and He awoke my soul.  My life will never be the same. He meets me at every turn. I may be the blank page before Him. But I have given Him the pen and will trust Him with my life. Because only He can write such a beautiful love story. He is a master of creating something exciting, unique, and special from nothing... He is the author of my life and shares a love that guides my heart.

 

It's Him, Oh Boy,  it is forever Him. 

 

“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Hebrews 12:1-2 KJV


Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were appointed for me, When as yet there was not one of them [even taking shape].”

Psalms 139:16 AMP


Photo Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV, Easy  /  Sinners prayer 

Inspiring Music: Francesca Battistelli - Write Your Story (Official Audio)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com