Love in any Language is still LOVE!

10.21.2021

Different




 “Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else!!

 

The meaning of different is not the same as another or each other; unlike in nature, form, or quality.

 

Have you ever felt just a little odd? You did not fit the mold??  When I look back at my life, I am sure I had the normal insecurities of wanting to fit in... Many children struggle with peer pressure...  

 

But do we ever really shed those feelings, or do we just get better at hiding behind that smile we wear... We learn to "fit" in the circles of life that we travel ... We become comfortable with who we have become... And our outward behavior is what others see as "Normal". But is that person they see the real you? Or just an image that you have created for approval by others?

 

It makes me wonder, who dictates what is Normal??? 

 

I thought I had grown into my "Normal".  Until one day due to a Holy Spirit Encounter my world swiftly flipped upside down. I found myself in very unfamiliar territory...I had been given a gift of supernatural love. And it seemed like overnight things were changing at record speed.  

My family and friends witnessed these dramatic changes that were happning to me and within me...

 

I indeed had become different... I had a new burning desire to know more about my Heavenly Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.  God placed me in places to grow in love and understanding... He opened my heart for the world to see...  I have openly shared my journey with anyone that would listen. That in it self is so different from who I was... I did not share. I was a very private soul... And now here we are on a world wide blog where I have shared my thoughts and heart with you, my reader and almost another 30K souls.

 

Many people have said I need to write a book... It's funny because I never used to write before this life-altering event...

 

I do feel I have grown in so many different ways. I may not be "normal" according to earthly standards. But I am amazing and miraculously made. Just ask my Heavenly Father ... How did He make each of us so different yet the same??? I can only stand in awe in His Presence and mutter... 

 

It's Him! It’s always Him!!!


He WOWs me!!! His LOVE is so different. It's like nothing I have ever experienced in my life. But I do know it is not of this world... How could we not be touched by Him and not be different ?? He came to earth to so us how to live. How to love.  and how to be different...So when someone tells us we are different.. Remember we are in amazing company!!! 


And I.... am a work in progress.

 

Psalm 139:13-14 You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother. I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this. 

 

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful Psalm 139:14 NIV

 

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

 

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. Matthew 7:13 


Photography & Written by Lori Garner

Sinners Prayer 

Inspiring Music by (youtube)

Micah Tyler - Different (Official Lyric Video)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Will Receive Power | Darren Whitehead

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (614) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (385) Jesus (591) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com