Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.01.2020

Treasure

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21
Meaning: a number of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects: keep carefully (a valuable or valued item):  

As we dive into words and truly try to understand their meaning, there are those words that we think we have a full grasp and understanding.  Treasure seems to be one of those words for me. When I think of treasure, I immediately think of precious commodities such as gold, silver, and diamonds, etc. 

However, for this exercise, I asked myself, Who or what are the things I treasure most?  And how do I view this word in our daily lives??? We all have those things we value greatly. So, I searched within my own heart and asked myself what treasures live in my heart? 

My mind immediately went to relationships. For me, these are the most precious treasures we have on earth.  And why we even exist! Our relationships and how we love others should be valued more than diamonds, gold, and silver. We invest our time. We try to understand everything about them, and we fall in love with the very essence of who they truly are.  However, to fully understand this word, we then must peel back our hearts and ask ourselves these questions.

Who has captured that attention in our hearts?  To whom do we give our care? To whom do we give our time? When looking for answers I searched my heart and opened my Bible for guidance. I found Jesus teaches us the obvious answers we must love our family and friends as we love ourselves and above all, we must love God with all our heart, mind, and soul. 

I would like to think we all try to cultivate these relationships to the best of our abilities. But then I thought do we really try to cultivate all of our relationships or do we take some of these for granted? Do we dismiss opportunities? Do we turn our backs and give them limited time, thought, or understanding? Do we truly cultivate and work on our relationships? 

And then I began to ask myself, do we take great care and truly love and build a relationship with the one who teaches us how to value LIFE?  He teaches us to love and how to grow these treasures? Do we give Him our care? Do we give Him our time? I think if we search our hearts for these answers, we all could do a better job of becoming better farmers and work harder on cultivating all of our relationships. The time and care we give will grow into treasures that we cherish for a lifetime. Life on earth is fleeting, tomorrow is not promised. 

So, I ask, search your heart for your treasures, and see where do you exercise your care? With whom do you spend your time? And have we fallen in love with the essence of who they truly are? If you need help cultivating your relationships look to Jesus as He is the ultimate example. If you take the time to understand the true essence of who He truly is, you will fall in love. And there you will see into His heart and you may be surprised to see YOU are hidden among His most precious treasures.

Love Him, make Him your most treasured relationship. And watch your life grow into a beautiful garden for the world to see.

Its Him, It's always Him.

“This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12 KJV

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.” Matthew 22:37 KJV

For where your treasure is there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music YouTube :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com