Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.13.2020

Circumcision


Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 

Psalms 51:10

        

Circumcision is mentioned nearly 100 times in the Bible. It is a central focus for the Old Testament and New Testament theology. The meaning of Circumcision: The action or practice of circumcising a young boy or man. 

It’s a procedure that has been used for centuries. There are many who see this subject as one that needs special care to execute and or even discuss.  

Circumcisions are normally done for medical or religious reasons. And this type of circumcision can be studied by individuals at another time and place. 

As my curiosity wanted to know more about this word and why in the early part of my journey. I prayed multiply times and stated that God circumcised my heart?  But why would I use this word to describe this light-hearted feeling? As many of you know I journal my prayers so I can revisit them and know where this incredible walk with God has taken me. So, I will share a peek into my heart where I actually used this curious word.  

 Teach me how to touch hearts in my world. Help me understand my past hurts. I know they have helped you mold my heart. You have circumcised the layers of my heart. And made me truly FEEL... The rawness is beautifully painful but necessary for growth. I understand this, but it does not diminish the pain that I have felt. But on the flip side, I have also felt your great LOVE. It’s like no other. 

You are an amazing teacher of LOVE and LIFE. I am grateful for you!!!” 

A circumcised heart is an amazing cleansing and freedom of the heart!  Many of you have witnessed these changes in me over the course of two years. Now you know what you were witnessing was an outward view of God's beautiful work from within... I won't lie, It has had some low, sad times, but it has had some of the most amazing high times of my life.  I am a work in progress, and I feel He is not finished with me yet. Every day is quite a spiritual adventure. 

To further help me understand the meaning of a circumcised heart.  I will share the scripture I found in the Bible. 

“Also, because you are united with Christ, you truly belong to God's people. No person has circumcised you to show this. It is like Christ himself has circumcised you, to show that you belong to God. It is like he has cut off your old nature which made you do bad things.” Colossians 2:11 EASY

Are you surprised that this is in the Bible? I am not. It’s been an amazing eye and heart-opening experience. 

It’s His Fault!!! And I love Him for it!  

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.”
Ezekiel 36:26 KJV

 “Not everyone who seems to be a Jew is really a Jew who belongs to God. God does not accept a man just because someone has circumcised that man's body. No! A true Jew is someone who belongs to God in his spirit. He belongs to God because God's Spirit has changed his life. It is like God has circumcised him in his spirit, not in his body. The rules in God's Law cannot do that work in a person. Other people may not praise a person like that, but God will praise him.”
Romans 2:28-29 EASY

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbul 
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube





2 comments:

  1. Amen. Hebrews 4:12
    For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Jesus is the word, like a surgeon he will remove what he doesn’t like and replace it with His love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always sharing your wisdom and heart. May he bless you with abundant LOVE!

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com