Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.16.2020

Meditation

The dance of the jellyfish. Beauty, grace and a peaceful
a moment in time can set your mood for the entire day.

Meditate is found in the King James Version 14 times.

Meditation is a practice of concentrated focus to reduce stress, promote relaxation, and enhance personal and spiritual growth.  

The Bible often speaks about the value of meditation in the Spirit. It places the focus of meditation on the word of God before the act of prayer. 

In my journey meditation just happened. It was something that was not planned. Because truly I had no former knowledge on the subject. Or why this practice was even something people even enjoyed.
It’s a practice that just evolved into a place where I could go to God with no preconception or judgment. I could discuss anything that was transpiring in my life. However, I can say the time spent in prayer with Him has been nothing short of amazing. I have found peace, I have found love and I have found answers to many of my questions. 

In my search to know more about this path, God had placed me on. And also having a desire to ensure that everything I did, was in-line with His teachings. I questioned and researched everything and meditation was no different. 

This was indeed a challenging time, as I knew very little about God, and this spiritual walk I was now on. I would say, I was getting my information in bits and pieces and doing my best to put things together in my own head.

I found many mixed opinions on mediation. Some love it, some are skeptical, some merely do not understand. Some have pointed out it is not a Christian practice, and maybe I should talk to my pastor. And that's ok. 

I can only speak from my heart and my experience. I have researched and found many scriptures in the Bible that support meditation. 
The only significant point is that you start your meditation in God’s word. Meditation has broadened my prayer life and has helped me grow spiritually. I have been asked what steps I take when I meditate. 

First, let me set the stage for my meditation escape. I do not sit in any pretzel position nor do I chant any rituals. I sit in a comfortable lazy boy chair. Kick it back. Use a warm blanket. Burn frankincense incense. I use earbuds and listen to music that speaks to my soul...

Once I am ready, I start by praying, breathing, and relaxing. I soon find that sweet spot before I drift into a deep sleep. There is where a story seems to unfold ... These stories have actually fed my heart and soul. Once the story finishes unfolding, I immediately sit up and write down my experience. 

Here is one example of one of my many meditations.

Meditation 8:45

I stumbled across a meditation for healing the body. My thought, "I have no complaints" But then I thought my heartstill carries a scar. 

So, I settled in made myself comfortable, and listened to the narrator. And my mind’s eye brought me here. 

I was laying down on a soft comfortable bed. My arms were stretched out as wide as they would allow. My palms were open facing upward. My feet were crossed at the ankle. 

I was drifting into a subconscious peaceful state of mind. When my chest began to open slowly. A radiating light began to illuminate softly from my chest. The light carried flecks of sparkles that began to float upward. I could see my heart. 

It was not my human heart, but it appeared to look like an artist's rendition of a 3-dimensional deep red heart. My heart started to open as well, allowing light and flecks to join the existing light. They seemed to join this illuminating dance upward. When my heart opened fully a white dove appeared and in slow motion began to fly upward within this amazing light. 

There was peaceful freedom felt.  This vision lasted for a short while. I felt a peace in my heart and love in my soul, and the mediation ended. 

Lesson: The Holy Spirit will free your soul. Thus, giving you an indescribable Peace in your heart. Knowing that God is now holding the cause of your heartache in his hands and will handle it from here. 

But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in his law doth he meditate day and night." ... "Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word." Psalms 119:148, KJV.

And he made the incense altar of shittim wood: the length of it was a cubit, and the breadth of it a cubit; it was foursquare, and two cubits were the height of it; the horns thereof were of the same. Ex 37:25 KJV

I will meditate on all Your work And muse on Your deeds. Psalms 77:12

But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law, he meditates day and night.". Psalms 1:2

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com