Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.07.2020

Written

 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you:
continue ye in my love.
John 15:9-17 

The phrase "It is written" is in the King James Version of the Bible 80 times (in 80 verses.

The meaning of written has an invariant meaning because of the nature of writing.

When we speak or think thoughts within seconds, they quickly become a vapor of memories. Have we captured every detail?  Do we remember the moment with vivid detail? Can you share it with others?? 

I truly do not think my quest to study the written word in the Bible would even be an option. This amazing book where words come to life has withstood the test of time and is such a treasure to all of mankind.!! 

As I travel on the spiritual journey God has placed before me. He has tapped into my soul and created a desire in me to document my heartfelt thoughts, prayers, and meditations. This has come as a total surprise to me and others!!! Before I knew God and felt his LOVE... I really did not read many books. I was more of a TV watcher. But one thing I know for sure, writing was not even a thought? Sadly, I really did not even pray very often. I was one of those that prayed when someone was sick or when I faced a life emergency.  

However, since that pivotal day 24 months ago... I began writing or should I say purging my feelings, of Love, Fear, Pain and Life, and my new-found wondrous relationship with God... Somewhere in this period of my life, there was a day when I started praying and from nowhere I started documenting my prayers. From that day, writing my daily conversations with God became a part of my daily routine. 😲 Surprised! Me too! 

I myself questioned where did this come from?? To this date, it baffles me?? I was journaling? But of course, He had to reveal that to me as well. (lol) I had never even heard of journaling?? But I now recommend it highly! 

Most of, if not all of my writings are on my phone. All have been written listening to Music. On any given day I can look back and or share where this journey started, how it has progressed, people who have touched my heart, places I have visited, prayers that I have prayed. But the one thing that is a common thread through every written word is my Love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.  

Again, I don’t know how or why this happened??  I can only hear in my soul His small whisper “It is written”.  So, for those of you that have taken the time to read the written words that have come from my heart. I pray God blesses you, as much as you have blessed me! 

I am grateful for you and the time that we have shared. 

Wishing you a day of abundant LOVE! 

My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Psalm 45:1

And Jesus answered him, saying, it is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com