Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.28.2020

Open

Give thanks to him who placed the earth among the waters. 
His faithful love endures forever Psalms 136:6 

Meaning of open: allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space; not closed or blocked up:

The word open can be directed at many things? But I will go like an arrow straight for the heart. 

As we move through life, we meet some amazing souls! Some we invite in with open arms. Some for whatever reason we do not feel a soul connection and we shun. 

However, when we open our hearts. We expose our souls in search of acceptance and love. When we let our guard down to love we become vulnerable... 

Are we unsure of what might happen, or do we even question the motives? The question becomes, do we travel this vulnerable road or turn away?

Do we hand them the keys to our hearts? Will they care for the heart you have opened?  Or will they leave a scar in the heart you left unguarded?  

My experience shows me there are those you can trust and those even when trusted can disappoint...

In this walk with Christ, He has shown me many things are fleeting including relationships. However, He has proven to me that He will always remain amazingly constant!! 

He is the only one that can hold your heart when it bleeds. He will caress it with a gentleness that can't be duplicated. He soothes your soul. His love will engulf your senses and His beautiful presence never waivers. 

So, when people behave humanly as we all are guilty of doing. Because that is the nature of man! We will sometimes time fall short or feel the scars left deep within from another’s uncaring hand.

I go where I have found a comfort beyond man. I go to our Savior, where I can open my heart, I can be vulnerable. He never turns away or judges my motives!  He already knows me too well. He knows I am a work in progress. He knows my heart. He will tenderly carry and guard me against all shadows that lurk in my mind and the ones in this uncertain world. 

He heals the scars and can make you feel whole again. His healing touch is a miracle that has transcended all space and time. 
Jesus is the only answer! 

It’s Him, It’s always Him!

We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you. We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us. As a fair exchange—I speak as to my children—open wide your hearts also. 2 Corinthians 6:11-18

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From NIV,  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube Video


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com