Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.08.2020

Freedom (To LOVE without limits)

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children,
ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. KJV


The word - freedom - appears twice the word - freely - appears 17 times the word - freeman - appears once the word - freewill - appears 17 times. 

Freedom is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint: “we do have some freedom of choice"

Freedom is it a choice? or a gift? Is Freedom a test of wills or the breaking of chains that bind the heart? Freedom can be seen, it can be felt, it can be taught. We have so many things that can affect our freedom.  Some are in our control and some rage deep within us ... Other restraints are placed on us by society and/or how others think we should behave.  

Many people suffer from darkness placed on them from the hands of others. Any of these things can rob us of our joy and freedom. They can stifle the true essence of who we are and can hinder what God knows we can truly be. 

However, with God, we can rise above any roadblock no matter the depth of scars. When I think of Freedom, I am thankful that I have been blessed to thrive in my immediate world with the Freedom to be me ... or so I thought??? ... I was free in some aspects of my life. But my spiritual life lacked substance and understanding and this affected my freedom to express openly the LOVE that had been placed in my heart by Elohim ...   

Some people understood and embraced the changes, some turned away, others tried to stifle and/or judge me. Leading me to some doubt and hesitation in my heart. This had a direct effect on the fullness of a LOVE and Freedom I had been given. I found my human actions and emotions began to resurface. I needed to relearn, rethink, and share openly. Which was not something I would normally do. It was such a confusing yet amazing beautiful time. 

God has shown me how amazing He can be. As my relationship with God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, grew and my confidence shifted to new-found freedom that only He can give. He frees our hearts, He frees our souls, He releases the child within. And He says follow me and feel the freedom to LOVE. There is no FEAR in Love! That is our purpose under the heaven.  

This God-given gift of Freedom will open the door to experience the beauty of life... His LOVE will cut the chains that bind your heart. He will free the unbridled child within. He will take you on a journey beyond your imagination. He will teach you every day to LOVE deeper than you ever thought possible ... Freedom to “LOVE” is the greatest reward one can receive ... 

Being set Free, to experience His love is such an unexplainable gift!! 
I urge you to chase Him, Love Him and let your heart experience this unexplainable Freedom to LOVE. He will make love to your soul and whisper a love song to your heart. Your life will never be the same.

Its Freedom, Its Love, Its Life. 

Its Him, Its always HIM. 

No words can adequately describe Him, He is an amazing a feeling! Freedom to love without limits is a gift! Don't waste even one opportunity to Love. That moment may never come again. 

“So, if the Son makes you free, you will really be free.”
John 8:36 EASY

“Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:39 KJV

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV, Easy / Sinner's prayer
Inspiring Music YouTube:


Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything, there is a season,
a time for every purpose under the sun.
A time to be born and a time to die;
a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill and a time to heal ...
a time to weep and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to lose and a time to seek;
a time to rend and a time to sew;
a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
a time to love and a time to hate;
a time for war and a time for peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com