Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.15.2020

Character

Do to others as you would have them do to you.  Luke 6:31 – (NIV)

Character is it inherited? Or is it molded by life? We can only build our character daily by the way we think and conduct our behavior, thought by thought, action by action. 

We are all a work in progress and can miss the mark at any given moment. We are human. But there is always room for improvement no matter what stage of life we are presently in... However, in order to improve we need to identify the character traits we want to emulate. 

So, I decided to use Jesus as my role model. here are a few descriptive words I have put together to describe our perfect Savior.  

Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Peacemaker, Courageous, Merciful, Kind, Resilient, Perceptive, Forgiving, Faithful, Humble, Generous, Self-controlled, Passionate, Perseverant, Godly, Integrity, Prayerful, Truthful, Sacrificial, Righteous, Hopeful, Fully alive, Thankful, Diligent, Intimate, Friendly, Servant minded, Self-aware, Confident, Loyal, Courageous, Powerful, Meek, Patient, Flexible, Unafraid, Valuable, Self-protective, Inspiring, Spirit-filled, Calm, Nurturing, Healed, Healthy, Discerning... 

I am sure this list only scratches the surface. However, as I constructed my list my thoughts went here ... Wow, He truly is perfect!!! I can only pray that I take each word into my heart and try each day to make them a way of life.  I know It’s impossible to fill his shoes but if we follow in His footsteps it can only improve our own character thought by thought, action by action. one year, one month, one week, one day at a time...

Join me in my quest ... Let His light shine through our imperfections as we hone in on building our own character. You may even be amazed that the changes in you will unfold a beautiful life that has just been waiting to bloom. 

He still WOWs me. 

“Do what I teach you to do. Listen to my message and learn from me what is true. I am very kind, and I do not make myself important. I will help you. Then you will have peace in your mind. I will not tell you to do things that are too difficult. I will not tell you to carry anything that is too heavy for you." Matthew 11:29-30 ️

“The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.” Matthew 12:35 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com