Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.24.2020

Cross (Thank you)

His Love in any language is still LOVE! 

The cross is a symbol of the ultimate sacrifice for a beautiful gift of LOVE. It’s a Love that has been felt in the hearts of many across the world for centuries. It is a LOVE like no other. It truly is indescribable. 

When this deadly virus caught the world’s attention. Many things were changing, work, home, entertainment, church, the list is different for each one of us. But we have all been affected in some way. 

On March 18, 2020 my company changed my work status to temporary lay-off.  Hmm like many of us trying to keep myself occupied.  I found the time and felt the need to share my heartfelt thoughts. But how? And where? And then what to share became the question? A blog came to mind. I don’t know why? I know nothing about blogging? LOL  

For the last 24 months, I have been on the most amazing spiritual journey of my life.  But I must confess reading the Bible had not been incorporated into my daily walk. I found the Book dated and difficult to understand. 

I did own a Bible but never really read it! It was a dust collector on my shelf. But at the prodding of a special friend. I cracked the Book open and something magical happened.  The more I read God’s words. The more I began to understand the details of this masterpiece and the life manual He entrusted us to share. It’s been quite the eye, heart, and soul opening experience. 

My friend and I started a word study on December 14, 2019.  These words have opened up great discussions and they have started to fuse God's spiritual gifts with His words… And yes, it can be a magical experience. 

As the blog developed, I found a language translator button and quickly added it to the site. I wanted to try to touch hearts and share our Creators Love without limitations or boundaries. I have posted several word studies and meditations. To my surprise, in just 7 weeks the stats show almost 5k views from various countries. However, what I find amazing His words touched my heart… but not mine alone. His words and His love travels like a ripple in a pond. He never stops that forward motion. 

It’s Him, It’s always Him. 

I want to thank my Triune for the gift of writing and for their love and guidance. (Writing has been a new experience for me as well) I am a work in progress.  

I would like to thank you! Yes you, wherever you are! Thank you for taking the time out from your busy day to read and to support my Triune Loves Me blog. A special thanks to those who have shared the blog and for your comments!! 

I pray God keeps you in His protective arms. May Jesus love you unconditionally. May the Holy Spirit guide you to greater strength, happiness, and to spiritual freedom like you have ever known.  
The 3N1 has the power to change our hearts, our loves, and our life.

Love Peace and Light!
I am the ripple…. 

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. John 1 3:1 NIV

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14.
·
Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From NIV,  / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com