Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.21.2020

Seek

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—
his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen Romans 1:20


The word seek appears 244 times in the Bible. 

Bible Meaning: Two different Hebrew words are used to express the idea of seeking. The first word is darash, which means to inquire or search carefully, and the second is bakash, which means to request something desired. 

Why are we driven to seek?? What are our passions?? What are our desires? We all seek something or someone in this life??? How do we ensure what we chase, once we capture it.? Is it even worth the chase?? I find the key question is? What does it bring to your life? Does it fill your need? Does it show you kindness? Does it show you compassion? Does it heal your wounds? Does it hold your heart when needed?  Does it love you unconditionally? Does it give you unimaginable joy? Does it give you peace? 

If you say yes to all the above that is probably a good start. However, if I ask you does it promise and deliver eternal life? I know of no other something or someone that can deliver this claim ... 

He also is seeking our hearts and will chase us to the ends of the universe! He has a magnetic pull on our souls...  I have felt what His seeking can bring. It’s beyond words? He has captured my heart and whispers to my soul. I can only pray that I can live up to His desire for my life and that my actions make it worth His chase.  

As I have stated I am a work in progress.  And look to Him for guidance daily.  For those seeking answers to life’s questions, seek Him and you shall find him, and he will fill your life with abundance more than you can ever imagine.  

He warms our hearts with an unexplainable LOVE. It is a “soulful” experience with an eternal life impact!!  

“And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13 KJV

“I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me.” Proverbs 8:17 KJV

“But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6 KJV

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Verses From KJV, YLT / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com