Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.27.2020

All

This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you John 15:12:


The word "all" is in the King James Version of the Bible 5,621 times. It is in 4,664 verses. The meaning of all: the whole of one's energy or interest:

All is a simple three-letter word, but it holds so much. In our lifetime most of us have had the desire of wanting it all...We are taught to go after the brass ring. The American Dream, the suburban home, the classy car, the family, and all the trappings the world offers. Many of us want the newest phone with all the whistles and bells...We want it All...

But do these things bring us what we are truly chasing??  When we achieve these things. Does it bring eternal happiness? We do feel a sense of accomplishment? However, I find this happiness is fleeting and can change in the blink of an eye... 

Loss of a Job, Loss of love, Loss of health, Loss of what we chased so hard to secure!!

Through these challenging times, we have been living, to our dismay. Many of us have found our desires have been crushed like a delicate rose. 

These thoughts brought me to search for answers in the very book our Creator orchestrated to guide our lives. I have found so much wisdom within its pages. 

If I could share a love with you that can never be taken away? If I could offer you peace that would fill your heart? If you could feel a comfort stirring deep in your soul.  If I could offer you a Joy that others would envy. 

Would you be curious enough to listen? Would you want to chase the answer to your every dream? 

I truly do not know why this gift is not the American Dream? Nor for that matter a worldly dream? I do not know why it’s not given the care and importance of life itself? 

Imagine if we chased Him with the exuberance, with the passion and the love we give away on materialistic things? 

Just imagine!! Life would be viewed as an amazingly beautiful gift from the most amazing spiritual soul we will ever know... 

I do know that His presence is deep within my soul. And I must LOVE and share him with ALL that I am!!  

You may question why? The answer is simple He gave me His ALL and HE has promised to continue to give me His all until the end of time.  

It’s Him it’s always Him!! 

He WOWs me! 

“Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last. “Luke 23:46 NIV

“Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
James 1:2-4 NASB


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses From NIV, NSAB / Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music: YouTube 




2 comments:

  1. Only He can satisfy your hunger and your thirst. There's nothing that compares. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, True !! Thank you for taking the time to share your heart !

      Delete

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com