Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.06.2020

Commit

The moon and stars to govern the night; His love endures forever. Psalm 136:9

In the King James version, the word - commit - appears 75 times the word - committed - appears 92 times the word - committest - appears once. 

Meaning of commit. pledge or bind (a person or an organization) to a certain course or policy: 

The word commit touches all our lives in some way. Some people when they give you their word and possibly their heart, will go the distance and keep the commitment made until death if necessary. They are true and genuine souls ... I have been blessed to know a few of these beautiful rare gems. I love them for who they are and how they touch my soul.

However, unfortunately, I have had the misfortune of knowing a few that do not take those commitments seriously. They callously leave scars on the hearts of others. They live a fearful shallow existence. They cannot even be true to themselves. Sadly, because they don’t know how to give that level of commitment. They are self-centered and lack substance. They are so focused on self they cannot see that keeping their commitments can only enrich their own life... 

I have found that there are levels of commitment.  We commit our time, our love, and our life to something every day.  Do you ever stop the think? Where do we commit our energy? Family? Friends? Work? Sports? Trinity? In this life, we should commit to giving our very best to every relationship. So I ask you is that even possible? Well, I will share my thoughts.  

Four months ago I cracked open the Bible. A book I never managed to take the time to read nor did I want to.  But it was then I made the commitment to learn as much as possible about this amazing book, and the beautiful story of the Trinity. The melodic words written contain a love story like no other. This exercise has opened my heart to a new understanding of the word commitment. It’s teaching me so much about life, love, and the ultimate sacrifice. It's one that has everlasting results. 

What I discovered is that Jesus has been in my life for a long time. Actually since birth, but I was too busy with life to even realize it was His presence that I felt. I am sad to say it was me who let Him down. I did not make the time. But I am happy to report all of this has changed... However, I must share with you that I will not make shallow statements. Nor will I commit my heart. Nor will I commit my soul to Jesus. Unless I am ready to take it seriously and not wavier.  I am sure you think this is impossible. How could this be? She loves Jesus! How could she not commit her heart and soul to Him? 

You see that is not that difficult. When He already owns them both!!
I can commit to always learn more every day and to love him beyond my own understanding.  It is a commitment that yields many great rewards. I am a work in progress! And I thank him for His grace!

It’s Him It’s always Him! 

Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

For this reason, I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbul 
Bible Verses From KJV,  / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com