Love in any Language is still LOVE!

5.12.2020

Hiding Place

You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.
Psalms 119:114

The idea of hiding is not foreign to the Bible, as the Old Testament mentions it over 200 times, and the New Testament, 35 times.The meaning of hide put or keep out of sight; conceal from the view or notice of others:

Hide me from harm, hide me from persecution as my soul weeps from scars that I have felt deep within my soul. Because I was not equipped to know the beauty of your LOVE. 

I was bewildered by the vastness of this LOVE. I did not have the foundation and knowledge of how to contain this gift. So, my actions may have caused questions in the minds of others. Sad that some did not take the time to understand the magnitude of this precious gift. 

However, you had other plans for me. You hid me, you held me in your loving arms. You gave me refuge. You strengthen me each day. You walked with me, you have held my hand and have shown me the way. You have lifted me when I was down. You have protected me, you are my fortress in the darkness of night.  You have taught me your ways. You have placed loving souls in my path to support this journey of Life. You have poured this LOVE into my soul. You have been my hiding place when I have felt confused. 

You have been my hiding place when I have felt a sadness for the loss of love. You were my hiding place when I did not know what tomorrow would bring. You loved me through the night and brought me to see each new sunrise and the true beauty of your face. 

Your love has soothed my heart, it has given me peace in my soul. My trust in you has grown far beyond words. My love for you has become ingrained in the very essence of who I am. 

Hide me, stay with me, guide me. Show me your heart. Show me your soul, let me feel this beauty you possess. Let me hear the music of life that you sing. Take me to places I have yet to see... 

It’s you! It has always been you. Since the beginning of time, you have opened your heart to anyone who is willing to listen to the sweet whisper of your voice. 

I AM... Him!! Today, tomorrow and yours until the end of time. 

Isaiah 4:6 It will be a shelter from daytime heat and a hiding place from storms and rain.  

Psalm 119:113-17 I hate those who are double-minded, But I love Your law. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God. Uphold me according to your promise, that I may live, and let me not be put to shame in my hope! Hold me up, that I may be safe, and have regard for your statutes continually!


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner  
Bible Collaboration - Joann Turnbull
Bible Verses From Easy Sinner's Prayer 
Inspiring Music YouTube 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the Holy Spirit ? / Darren Whitehead - You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com