Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.14.2020

Wings (Psalm 17:8)



 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings

 like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31


Meaning of wings a modified forelimb that bears large feathers and is used for flying.

 

There are 58 Bible verses about wings. 

 

Wings, such a curious word… When I think of wings I think of birds, planes, and a beautiful open blue sky. I think of freedom… 

 

Have you ever wanted to fly? Have you ever wished you had wings to soar above the clouds, catch the warm breeze beneath your wings and drift with such freedom and grace, that you could see the beautiful world below?  It must be amazing and so peaceful…

 

Can we only dream of this type of freedom…? Or is there a way to obtain it. There are degrees, we can buy a ticket and experience flight in a plane, helicopter, or hot air balloon. And although it might be beautiful for a short ride. It may not fill a void in our soul. And we will continue to search for this kind of freedom and this peace. 

 

I have found the ticket that allows our hearts to feel light and our souls to take flight like never before. Here you will witness a beauty that will take your breath away. The freedom you will gain will be like nothing you have ever felt in your lifetime. 

 

In my short time of knowing my Heavenly Father, He has held my hand and kept me in the shadow of His wings…He has given me wings and He has been teaching me to fly…I can relate to the baby bird we see in spring, as they try to learn to fly. The mother bird flies beneath them so they do not crash and risk injury and or even death. He has been that engaged and that important to my life fight pattern. 

 

It is not a physical flight… It’s has been a soulful fight …It has been the most incredible journey one could travel. It is filled with amazing LOVE. Amazing care. Amazing kindness. It will open your heart, to appreciate the beauty of LIFE, The beauty of LOVE, and the beauty and importance of relationships… And your soul will soar to heights that you never dreamed possible… There you will obtain the beauty and the freedom that your soul has been searching for….. 

 

Its Him, It's always Him…. 

 

I am an open book and willing to share where you can buy your ticket to the best flight adventure you will ever have the opportunity to experience. 

 

The verse below found me early in my word study and has been one of my favorites… It's my safe place in our unpredictable world. 


Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 17:8


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From NIV   / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Marc Andre Fortin / The Wind Beneath My Wings 


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com