Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.10.2020

Beacon


 

The word Beacon is only referred to in the Bible 3 times.

Beacon meaning: fire or light set up in a high or prominent position as a warning, signal, or celebration. A pole (Heb. to'ren) used as a standard or ensign set on the tops of mountains as a call to the people to assemble themselves for some great national purpose the same word is rendered "mast." 

 

There is a darkness in our world… It can consume our hearts, it can wound our souls. It can separate us from loving others and robs us of feeling their love in return. I see so many hurting hearts, I see them dancing in this darkness…. 

 

It makes me feel so small, so unequipped...  I can only cry out! 

 

Help me shine, teach me your LOVE, help me save them. Only you, my LOVEs have this amazing light, only you can salvage the broken, only you can salvage the lost. Only you can restore the beauty in our world… 

 

We feel so lost.. and I hear in my soul. 

 

Child, you have grown to know my light. You have felt its warmth. You see the beauty. You carry the embers of my light deep within your soul. Fuel the flicker into a flame with my love. And share it with others. 

 

It only takes the smallest of flame to bring HOPE. It only takes the smallest of flame to bring understanding, and it only takes the smallest of flame to ignite the greatest gift of LOVE to share. Do not be afraid I promise to be with you always.  

 

He is my beacon of this amazing LIGHT. I see it! I feel it !! I Love it! I just want to dance in His light until the darkness flees.

 

Its Him. It’s always Him!

Seek Him, Find Him, LOVE Him.

 

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12

 

One thousand will flee at the threat of one man; You will flee at the threat of five until you are left as a flag on a mountain top. And as a signal on a hill. Isaiah 30:17

 

“Flee for safety, O sons of Benjamin, From the midst of Jerusalem! Now blow a trumpet in TekoaAnd raise a signal over Beth-haccerem; For evil looks down from the north And great destruction. Jeremiah 6:1

 

Lift up a standard on the bare hill, Raise your voice to them, Wave the hand that they may enter the doors of the nobles Isaiah 13:2.

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From KJV   / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube
CHRIS TOMLIN - Here I Am To Worship (Lyric Video)


 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com