Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.11.2020

Knowing


 “Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.

John Lennon



There are 13 verses in the Bible about knowing.  


Meaning of Knowing The state of being aware or informed.  Showing or suggesting that one has knowledge or awareness that is secret or known to only a few people:  Done in full awareness or consciousness. 

 

To know, is it a thought process? Learning processes? Or a comfort felt within our soul. This word speaks to my soul…Because I don’t think I have ever been asked how well do you know them? But I have heard among other people of faith… You must grow to know Him?? 

 

What does that mean?? When we turn to the Bible, we find this is a masterpiece of information.  We find facts, we find wisdom, we find history, we find a guide to life and love.

 

But where do they tell us how to truly know Him?? I see and have been told so many different opinions, study the word, join a church, join a prayer group… And I respect everyone’s walk with Him. Each one of us is uniquely special to Him. What works for one is not necessarily what works for another. You have to find your own path to Him. 

 

I can only share my experience and heart. As many of you know I have been on a beautiful spiritual journey. The Holy Spirit touched my soul and then God held my hand and has guided me through the most amazing 25 months of my life. He held my heart and introduced Himself. I needed this introduction because I knew of Him but did not truly know Him. 

 

I called Him Father. 

 

But as my walk continued we became closer and He became Elohim. He then introduced me to His beautiful Son Jesus. As days passed, I grew to know Him better by spending time with Him. He frequented my meditations, but if the truth be known I invited Him often.  Surprisingly my meditations taught me many things. Jesus was so loving and kind. I love His humor. 


Together They introduced me to the sweet breath of God. His name is the Holy Spirit… I felt a LOVE that is beyond anything we can experience on this earth… During these months and as I grew closer. I told my Father, that I felt Father was too formal because we were spending so much time together.  I needed another name?? And I remember saying I know. I will call you Love because that is what I think of when I think of you. 

 

But then I thought how could I leave Jesus and the Holy Spirit out?  They are such a beautiful part of God the Father… On that day they became LOVE’s… They are my 3N1… So how do you get to know Them?? Find Them. Spend time with Them … Get close and personal. Let Them be your guide They will take you on the most amazing journey of your life….. 

 

Give Them the keys to your heart and let Them introduce you to a LOVE that will leave you in awe.  The first step of knowing Him is

LETTING GO !!!!!! and Feel Them in your soul.

 

You will fall in LOVE, and They will take it from there. 

 

It’s Him. It’s always HIM

 

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14

 

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  For he who serves Christ in these things is acceptable to God and approved by men. Romans 14:17-18

 

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen 2 Peter 3:18



Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From KJV   / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube
Just Want You - The Belonging Co (feat. Sarah Reeves) Lyrics


0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com