Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.13.2020

Voice



 "I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music." 

~Johann Sebastian Bach.


There are 56 verses in the Bible that reference voices. 

 

The meaning of voice: the sound produced in a person's larynx and uttered through the mouth, as speech or song: Ora particular opinion or attitude expressed. 

 

Hey, hey you, yes you!! Can you hear me??  Our voices have such a unique sound. Our family and friends' voices become so familiar to our ears and can be felt in our hearts...  It’s when our voice is taken away that we realize how much and how important this gift truly is... 

 

As a child, I had an accident and fell from our front porch banister. I split my tongue straight up the middle. I remember it was painful and a very bloody experience. My parents rushed me to the nearest Hospital. The doctors in the ER mummified my body to restrain me. They tried several times to stop the bleeding and stitch the wound. But just how do you do this to a child of 5 without putting her to sleep?? 


Well after my biting a few adult fingers and being fully traumatized they decided to put me to sleep for the procedure. When I woke up from the surgery, I was instructed I was not to talk for 8-10 weeks. My voice was gone... Looking back at this moment I realized your voice is important but when we are faced with difficulties we must improvise and find ways to continue to communicate. The game charades became my way of life during the weeks ahead. 

 

So again, what does this childhood memory have to do with the Bible?? Well, there are a few chosen ones that have heard our Heavenly Father's beautiful voice. However, we also know how inventive and creative our Father can be. 


When He wants our attention, He will stop at nothing to communicate with His children. You may or may not hear His audible voice. But if you still your mind and listen you can hear Him in your soul. You can hear Him in the lyrics of a song, you can see Him speak to your heart through scriptures, and the list goes on. 


So, the challenge becomes very much like a game of charades.  When he says Hey? Hey You? My child, are you listing?   Are we watching and listening? Do we make every effort to open our hearts and listen intently with our souls? His beautiful voice can be heard. 


Shhhh!!! Listen, just listen to His sweet whispers!! Can’t you hear Him? He is speaking to you. Tune in to the melodic frequency of His voice ... Your life will never be the same. It will be better than you can imagine. 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 


Your own ears will hear Him. Right behind you, a voice will say. Isaiah 30

 

“The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.”

Psalms 29:3-5 NIV


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From NIV   /Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: YouTube

You're Still God #StayHome - Philippa Hanna


Listen to the song.. and open heart...




 

2 comments:

  1. His is the sweetest voice as He calls us His beloved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you know His voice.. I can tell by your spirit. Keep loving!

      Delete

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com