Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.06.2020

Found

 

 He found me. Triune, Tn 


. Meaning of found: having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.

 

There are 25 Bible Verses about Finding Things

 

How, why, when, did you find me? How could this even happen when I did not know I was even lost?  In life it is so easy to be so busy we become lost in the day to day activity and miss the beauty of life itself. 

 

I have found that even when we think everything in life is going according to our plan… There is something that is bigger than anything we could ever imagine whispering to our souls… 

 

I found HIM!!!  But in reality, He Found me… and now that I have grown to know Him, I realize He has been whispering His LOVE song to my soul since the beginning of time. But I could not hear HIM. Life was raging and spinning so fast around me I did not recognize the pull on my heart. And my soul could not feel His Love. 

 

However, I have found His soul offers a Love and gentleness like no other.  He is relentless in His pursuit of His Children. He will not stop the chase until you are consumed with His LOVE and it overflows for others to see. 

 

He is a beautiful gift for all to share.  He offers LIFE, He offers LOVE.  He offers completeness of your soul. He is always whispering to our hearts.. He never stops calling our names. 

 

Shhh just stop life for just a few moments. Be very still and listen with your heart… You see we are never truly lost to Him you are always found… 


But, He will never force you to LOVE Him. It will be a choice only you can make… So, find Him, love Him and you will find the true beauty and meaning of life itself.

 

Its Him, Its always HIM. (My 3N1)

 

FOUND 

  

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7 

 

For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:14

 

“So, I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Luke11:9.

 

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From KJV   / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube
I Surrender - Hillsong Worship








0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com