Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.27.2020

Count


May my prayer be counted as incense before You;
The lifting up of my hands as the evening offering.
 Psalms 141:2

The meaning of count determines the total number of (a collection of items)."I started to count the stars I could see". To take into account; include

The word count in the Bible appears 105 times

In a world of counting, it seems that we count many things. We even put a value on these objects. How many likes did you get today on that social media post? What can we do to get these numbers up? Do we try to show value? Or is it just a numbers game??  

These days we seem to be counting days in quarantine. Days in the hospital. How many people are infected with a virus? How many days till the election? We are so distracted with numbers?? Are we missing the picture of what is important? When we look for hope in our troubled world where do we turn?  

Do we pray in hope of answers? Do we pray in hope of peace? Do we pray in hope of love?  Do you know God knows you so well he has counted the hairs on your head?? He knows every tear that has fallen from your eyes. He has counted every breath we will take… Who else knows us that intimately??

I will ask you, how well do you know God? If I flipped this picture and ask you what have you counted for God? Have we put our value on what is important? How do we get these numbers up?? Can we do more?  Can I know Him that intimately? 

I say yes, but you have to invest your time, your love, and ALL of you. You fully have to commit your heart. 

Now indulge me for a moment. I feel there will be a day when we stand in a crowd before our Creator.  Close your eyes. Visualize the crowd in your mind's eye. Picture where you are standing? Are you in the front? Do you have a good seat? Or are you even there? 

Have you raised your hand and boldly prayed and said, I am here, count me in! Or do you remain seated in the back of the room in silence? Or do you think? I have time I will do this later, I am busy. 

I say the time is now! Be bold. Raise your hand and tell our Creator I am here count me in!

I don’t know about you. But, I want to know Him so intimately. That when that moment comes.  I can see His smile as he says get over here and give me a hug. Welcome home, I have missed you.

It's Him, It's always Him 

God even knows the number of hairs on your head [Note: The average full head of hair has approximately 25,000 hairs].

Doth not he sees my ways, and count all my steps? Job 31-4

Who has the wisdom to be able to count the clouds, or to empty the water jars of heaven, Job 31-37

He bringeth him out without, and saith, 'Look attentively, I pray thee, towards the heavens, and count the stars, if thou art able to count them;' and He saith to him, 'Thus is thy seed. Gen 15:5

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses   / Sinners Prayer
Inspiring Music:Switch - Count Me In (Lyrics)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com