Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.24.2020

Loyal



Meaning of loyal giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.

 

There are 65 verses in the Bible about loyalty 

 

Loyalty, is it that do or die feeling? Do we give our hearts away hoping that the one we give our heart to will take precious care of this amazing gift?

 

I have found that life scars can sometimes test that word loyalty. So how do we travel in our world and be loyal when we have so many unpredictable things happening around us ??  Sometimes perception can cause us to pause and question loyalty.   This word hit home with me when I was tested. And I had to make some difficult decisions. 

 

I have always felt I have been a loyal person and felt I would go to the mat for someone I love.  And I feel strongly that I still would. But please know if I am put through the test of being loyal to someone at the cost of going against what God is requiring of me. I do not want you to consider this a loss … Because if God is asking there is a very good reason for His request. And it may be pointing us to bigger things.

 

Now know my decision will not come without heartfelt pain of disappointment in your eyes. But know my loyalty to God will always come first. This journey has been a life experience that is beyond anything I have been through. It has placed me in some unfamiliar territory. It has tested me. It has taught me so many things about Elohim, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit.  Together they have taught me about life and love. (I am a work in progress). 

 

As many of my readers know I am a firm believer in the 3N1. He WOW’s me. 

 

His loyalty to us is beyond words. His love for us is unwavering. He holds us so close. He wants us to be better, He wants us to grow into beautiful souls… When we look at loyalty, we need to sometimes look at the bigger picture. All things always point to Him.

 

It's Him, It's always Him.

 

We are still alive because the Lord’s faithful love never ends. Every morning he shows it in new ways! You are so very true and loyal! I say to myself, “The Lord is my God, and I trust him.” Lamentations 3:22-24

 

He who pursues righteousness and loyalty Finds life, righteousness and honor. Proverbs 21:21

 

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know that Yahweh your God is God, the faithful God who keeps His gracious covenant loyalty for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commands. Deuteronomy 7:9



Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses AMPC   / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music:   
Lauren Daigle - Loyal (Lyric Video)

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! He has to be first! When we give Him first place all things fall into His perfect plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True my friend !! As always thank you for your support! Much LOVE !

      Delete

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com