Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.30.2020

Longing




Longing is a strong feeling of need or desire for someone or something. If you're stuck in detention and all of your friends are outside enjoying a sunny day, you might be looking out the window with longing. A longing describes an unfulfilled desire.

The word longing appears 52 the Bible. 

What makes souls long to know God? What is the emotional attachment? What is the longing that causes men and women to seek His face??? Is it some part of our heavenly DNA? Is it HIM? Is it His mysterious character? Or is it His undying unconditional LOVE for each one of His children!!

Many seek this beauty and long to discover more each day. Many shun Him. Many even hate Him?? Why? That one is a mystery to me. And that reason crushes my soul. Many are indifferent? Now I do not agree with the ones who hate and or shun Him. Because they have not experienced His Love and have no idea what they are missing.

However sadly, I will admit before He touched my soul. I never paid too much attention to Him. As I skipped through life.  Like many, I took His Love and Him for granted. Why is it we only seek Him in times of trouble or when we are in need of something?? I really do not know why.

However, 25 months ago everything changed. For whatever reason, He touched my soul. In such an amazing way. I am still working on why?? Why me?  It sometimes baffles me. But I felt He answered with “Why not you?” 

Once that moment happened a chase ensued… Because He placed a yearning in my soul to seek His face. He placed a desire in my mind to discover who He truly is. He placed a longing in my heart to love Him more each day. I will be the first to admit I have been chasing this amazing LOVE ever since that day… I will share with you Its beyond words. It’s like nothing you will ever experience in our lifetime.  

Our Heaven Father WOWs me. I am an open book and will share Him with anyone willing to listen… He is gentle, kind, compassionate, and will fill every void you are feeling in your heart and soul with His incredible love. He is that missing piece in our lives.

Now I will ask you “Why not you“!! Chase him!! Love Him !! Your life will never be the same…  It will be better than you could ever imagine

You have said, “Seek my face.” My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.” Psalm 27:8

 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. Matthew5:6

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26


Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses / Inspiring Music / YouTube / The Belonging Co - Love Like This (Lyric Video)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com