Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.08.2020

Emotions


There's no place too dark for God's light to penetrate and no heart too 

difficult to be set aflame by His love.

 .Sammy Tippi.


.Meaning of emotions, a natural instinctive state of mind deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
  

There are 5844 emotions referenced in the Bible. 

 

Wow, emotions what are they, and where do they come from?? Well of course if you know anything about me. I am going to the best source I know for answers, to the Bible. I thought I would start by identifying what we label as emotions. There is Love, Hate, Compassion, Joy, Delight, Anger, Sorrow, Pain, Fear, Suffering.  There is such a range of emotions we experience in this thing we call life… 

 

My research brought me to this explanation … “The heart is in a constant two-way dialogue with the brain — our emotions change the signals the brain sends to the heart and the heart responds in complex ways. ... These signals create the actual feelings we experience in the heart area and the body. The erratic heart rhythms also block our ability to think clearly. (www.today.com)

 

In my lifetime I have felt every one of the emotions on the list. Some have brought beauty, some have brought heart-crushing pain. But I will admit they have all brought tears. 

 

However, as the years of my life unfolded, I did learn over time to hide my emotions deep within the chambers of my heart.  I found I hid behind a word that most people in society see as a weakness. That dark word is vulnerable. Do not show your vulnerability. Do not let people see your scars? Keep them hidden. Don’t cry, Be strong.

 

However, when God shows you a LOVE so large that your heart wants to burst open into a rainbow of colors. It feels as if your heart is being circumcised one layer at a time. Your heart becomes open like a fillet for the world to see. 

 

Emotions spill out far beyond anything you have ever felt in your lifetime. It’s at that moment in time when you are faced with that dark word called vulnerability.  At first, you may be bewildered and confused because you have guarded your feelings for so long. Others around you see changes happening before their eyes. Some will embrace the changes some will run.

 

But as these bottled up emotions start to surface you began to find the beauty in the word vulnerable. As God leads you slowly to touch and feel life your emotions began to slowly show up at the most unexpected places. Tears began to flow and cleanse your soul. You begin to see the beauty in things you have forgotten. There is no fear as He Holds your hand and helps you heal. 

 

It’s this amazing LOVE from GOD that has given me wings and has taught me to fly. And I am OK with showing the world who I am. 

 

I once had a friend who tried to teach me that being vulnerable was OK. Well if she were here, I could share with her with God all things are possible. He now holds my heart in his hands and I am free to be me. 

 

How could I not LOVE HIM with all that I am!

 

It's Him. It's always Him. 

 

OK so where is a tissue, I am feeling this word in my vulnerable heart. 

 

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

 

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

 

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." 1 Corinthians 13:4

 

"Be on your guard; stand firm in faith; be courageous; be strong." 

1 Corinthians 16:13

 

"Trust in the LORD with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5.


Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From KJV   / Sinner's Prayer
Inspiring Music: YouTube
Broken & Beautiful Kelly Clarkson (Lyrics)


Sleeping At Last performs "Turning Page" Live 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com