Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.19.2020

Friend

Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings 

have trouble remembering how to fly.” 

– Author Unknown 


There are 100 Bible verses about friends. 

 

A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. Someone to a list of contacts associated with a social networking website.

 

Do we throw this word around like confetti? Do we take these relationships for granted? We all know that there are degrees of friends… There are friends that become social media friends. Those only see your public persona. There are some that see your persona, but you let them in a few layers deeper and they get to know you just a little bit better.

 

And then there are the ones that see past your fears, buy into your dreams so you let them into your soul… They become those beautiful colors of your life. There is a caring and mutual love that happens, and they become a part of your chosen family.  They stay in for the count. They stay through every victory and every life trial.  These friends are a gift from God and should be cherished. This gift does not even need to be one that is felt daily or time-stamped. It’s an amazing thing that happens… No matter the time or location when these souls connect. Its like time stood still and magically life picks up right where you left it the last time you looked into their eyes.

 

Did you know that it has been proven that friendship can extend life expectancy, lower chances of heart disease, and even help us better tolerate pain? 

 

Through the years I have been blessed to have friends at all the levels above. And some have come, and some are now gone but all have helped me grow. I am still a work in progress. And for those who have touched my life, I say thank you for being you. You know who you are !!

 

However,  if this is a Bible word study, we need to ask how does the word friendship work in the Bible? I have found so many things in the Bible that when we listen and open our hearts, we can learn so much. Did you know you had an amazing friend from birth? Some of us are blessed to find Him early in our life. Some may never find Him. And the thought of that crushes my soul and makes me sad. 

 

I am not proud, but I am happy to report that I am one of those better late than never people. But I am so beyond grateful that I found Him and He let me pick up from where I left off. He has held me when there was fear and/or doubt. He bought into my dreams. He has invited me to be one of His chosen family members. The amazing thing I have found, as He gently guides me, and we share in this beautiful Friendship. He has taught me so much, He has taught me how to truly love and how to 

see the blessing of each friendship and each new sunrise.


Did you ever think you could be friends with a KING? Imagine if He was on social media … I wonder how many of us would ask to be His friend, but then only show Him their public persona. Or would you let Him into your soul? 

 

The Bible outlines how important relationships are in general. They have given us the tools of how we should treat and relate and love others. So, do we get it right? Or do we get too distracted, busy, or callous… Or do we hide behind our social persona… and keep ourselves hidden? 

 

I say find that friend that has been there since birth, and pick up where you left off and build those beautiful colors of life. He has an invitation with your name on it to be one of His chosen.  His gift is waiting for you. You just need to claim it. 


Friend…

 

It's Him. It's always Him. 

 

"Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." 

Galatians 6:2. "


And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. Luke 6:31

 

He who loves purity of heart, and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend. Proverbs 22:11

 

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant, does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you John 15:13-15



Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses   / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: YouTubeYou've Got A Friend (Lyrics) - Carole King



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com