Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.22.2020

Covenant


“You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are.” 
― Shannon Alder

Covenant is used 300 times in the KJV of the Bible. 

Meaning of covenant an agreement.

 

As my fingers walk through the pages of the Bible my mind strives to send my heart a better understanding of my creator’s words. There are so many words that I think I know what they mean... but do I really?? But when we dig deeper, we can find they take on a new meaning, and indeed they do become alive!!!

Today I landed on the word Covenant... The word ominous came to mind, and that my friends revealed my lack of understanding of this amazing word... A covenant is truly a promise of a lifetime... I use the word promise as a lighter description of a word that goes oh, so much deeper. 

It’s an unbreakable contract/promise that God gives each of us. It gives us the security in our hearts that He will be with us always! No matter our life’s situation good or bad. It describes His love, His strength, and His peace. And there is so much more for us to discover!! 

This promise lets us know He is always available 365 days a year day or night. He will be our guiding light!! Jesus came to earth to give us proof that this covenant is ours for eternity. Jesus did this by His life, His love, His teachings, and the shedding of His own blood. He gave us ALL of Him as proof!! 

Jesus departed earth and went to reside with our Father in heaven. He sent us a constant friend the Holy Spirit to abide in us so they could speak to our hearts... 

So, in my quest to understand the word covenant. I found my confidence deepened and my belief in Him grew a more!!
I publicly acknowledge that together They reside in all facets of my life. Now as that unfolded in my mind and heart. 

I found myself asking. Hmm, I understand His part of the covenant/contract but what is my part in this relationship? Because it is my understanding that the covenant/contract is between two parties... He has written, His part of this contract for the world to see!! 

And if you need to read it for yourself. You can find it in the pages of the Bible. So, then I thought it was only fair that I write my part before He and I can seal this pledge on my heart.

1. Believe in Him and the Triune with all my heart 
2. To love Him above all others 
3. Love our brothers and sisters as much as we love ourselves.                     
4. Follow His teachings and laws ... 
5. Share Him with anyone who willing to listen!!! (This is the fun part !!)

Signed,  
His Child 

God has already written His part of your covenant in the Bible. I challenge you to read it.  He is a patient loving God. and He is waiting to finalize your (draft) and execute your covenant with Him!  So, you too can seal it on your heart. You will find that it will enrich your life beyond your wildest dreams. 

“Now you must be careful to obey me and my covenant with you. Then you will belong to me as my special people. The whole earth belongs to me, and I have chosen you from among all the nations.”
Exodus 19:5 EASY

Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 
Bible Verses   / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: 

Kutless Promise of a Lifetime w/ lyrics





0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com