Love in any Language is still LOVE!

7.16.2020

Embrace

 

Life moments that speak to your soul.. Will always become precious memories.


The word embrace is in the Bible 21 times.

 

Meaning of Embrace hold (someone) closely in one's arms, especially as a sign of affection. Accept or support (a belief, theory, or change) willingly and enthusiastically. “besides traditional methods, artists are embracing new technology"

 

Embrace is such a feel word.  It’s a human gift to embrace others. To hold them close. There are different degrees of embracing. A quick hello, to a deep lingering, I love you, or I have missed so happy to see you again.. 

 

I know many of my readers may be tired of hearing about my journey.  But I am finding it has a life of its own… And everything I touch, see or hear.. places me at the Father's feet. He draws me in and holds me close.

 

This gift of LOVE arrived in full force. I truly did not hug too much before this moment in time. My hugs were saved for a few chosen people.. Close family and friends. But when I felt a LOVE greater than anything I had ever experienced. He embraced me with a LOVE that left me wanting to share this amazing love with anyone willing to listen… I felt the need to hug even strangers… WHAT! Where did that come from ?? Hmm, so not me. But I can say the more I stepped out and followed His lead… The more I enjoyed hugging. The more I lingered. The more LOVE I felt.


The more I allowed this LOVE to penetrate my heart…The more amazing life became.


I am just a ripple in a small pond of His LOVE…


And then I found a virus that put my gift on hold. Then I was limited to hugging close family and friends.. and even those were affected. Social distancing sounds like an oxymoron(side note does moron jump out at you too Elbow bumps? What is that ?? NO Human touch? How do you teach me to hug and let this gift dissipate like a vapor? 

 

But then I found myself in His embrace… How does He do this .. How does He embrace us without human touch ??  How is His love so moving? Where do the emotions we feel for Him even come from? 


So I went deep into my heart for answers… He LOVES with all He is… He holds our hearts so tenderly. He will linger as much as we allow Him.


So even if we are limited in our embracing others and we do not feel that human touch. He teaches us that we can reach out and touch life.. and how to embrace hearts.  He has given us that kind of power. 


He only asks that we share His embrace and LOVE with others. Our world needs to be embraced by His LOVE.


If you have read this to the end... closes your eyes... take a deep breath ... and feel His embrace. He will linger as much as you will allow.. 


Feel Him! It's the most amazing hug you will ever experience. 


He taught me and told me, "Let your heart fully embrace what I have to say; keep my commandments and live! Prov 4:4


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. Song of Solomon 8:3.



Photography, Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses From AMP   / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring Music: YouTube

Peter Katz - Halo (Beyonce Cover)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (611) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (382) Jesus (588) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com