Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.08.2020

Spiritual


The call of God is not just for a select few but for everyone. Whether I hear God’s call or not depends on the condition of my ears, and exactly what I hear depends upon my spiritual attitude.”― Oswald Chambers

- Zac Poonen

Meaning of Spiritual: Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things. I'm responsible for his spiritual welfare". Relating to religion or religious belief.

 

There are approximately 33 verses about spiritual life in the Bible. There are also approximately 75 verses about spirituality. Some search and find many different ways to achieve this state of mind. 

 

There are earthly, men and women that claim that they can teach us the steps of “ONENESS”. Some add meditation. Some add yoga as a form of exercise. Some teach breathing techniques. I am not here to disprove their teachings. 

 

I can only share my thoughts and my heart. I personally have always thought of myself in the spiritual sense. Without doing any of the above rituals. I am not sure why? I had no religious background. I just have always felt our spiritual essence is who we truly are. We are just wrapped up in this human body. 

 

Now we could take this word deeper and ask what is the difference between the spirit and the soul?  It is my understanding our soul is our mind, will, and emotions. This is the part where we think and feel. 

It is in our spirit that the Holy Spirit comes to reside when we become born again and we accept Jesus within our hearts. When that happens, our spirit becomes “ALIVE” because it has finally connected to its first LOVE.

 

Now I am speaking to you from my personal experience. My soul must have been dormant as I hid my true feelings for so many years. I did feel deeply but kept my thoughts hidden within, and made all my decisions with my mind. And my soul had no choice but to follow… And my spirit laid very still and was buried deep within my heart. So deep I did not feel its presence. 

 

But then one day on a lonely road in Triune, Tennessee my Heavenly King arrived to set my spirit free. I did not know Him. But I felt His LOVE. It’s a love like no other. It defies all imagination. When you are touched by Him. Your spirit responds and becomes alive. Your heart opens and life takes on new meaning. Everything you see, touch, feel, smell, and hear heightens and becomes rich and vibrant. As if you are seeing the beauty of life for the first time. 

 

As your spirits grow to know this Majestic King you will want to follow Him with every essence of who you are. You will find that your heart, spirit, and soul will be in one accord and want to follow Him to the ends of the earth for eternity. 


His passion to love us further than we deserve creates a love story for each of His children. It's a powerful love that has transcended all time and space. As you become comfortable with this new-found life. You will begin to lead with your spirit and soul and then your mind and body will have no choice but to follow. 

 

I have been asked are you a Christian? I find this to be a label that I do not use. But If you are asking if I follow my Heavenly King, the answer is yes… My spirit fell in love with Him the day He set me free. 

 

It's Him, It's always Him.

 

The answer to the above question lies in my heart. When asked if I am Christian, I say I am Spiritual, and He is now a part of me.

 

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16

 

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ read more.

The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” John 3:5-8

 

Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

Grace Williams Your Anointing



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com