Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.12.2020

Committed


 



- Jerry Falwell 


Love is a commitment; love is a relationship that never gives up. 


The Meaning of committed: feeling dedication and loyalty to a cause, activity, or job; wholeheartedly dedicated.

 

There are approximately 89 verses in the Bible about commitment.

 

The word brought me to tears… Because my mind went to Jesus, and the last words he uttered in our world. 

 

In Luke: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise" (in response to one of the two thieves crucified next to him) "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit" 

 

He came to earth with a mission. He came to teach us about life and love. He wanted to instill values that would free our spirits and help make where we live a paradise. However, it seems that we can never get it right… Some do… Some try… and others still turn their backs… And that breaks my heart… 

 

I have had the beautiful experience of getting to know Them The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Together they are a beautiful loving work of art. They carry so much depth I am afraid I will never get to know everything about them in this lifetime.  I have felt His love deep in my soul… And I know without any hesitation that He has committed to LOVE us further than we can earn or deserve. 

 

What can we do to show you we are committed to growing this love you have given us? We ask you, "What can we do?"  "Can we read our Bible every day?" "Can we go to church on Sunday?" "Can we volunteer?" "Can we help others?" "Can I forgive my fellowmen?" Can we love..... others. 

 

You have given us so much, tell us what can we do to show you we are committed?? 

 

All the actions above are wonderful and should be part of our daily lives. However, they are not the answer He is searching for.… We must love God with all our hearts, all our minds, and all of our souls. If we can accomplish this, all the above actions will come naturally without thought or price. I can say from experience loving Him is truly one of the easiest, most rewarding, loving experience you will ever encounter … 

 

Many will read this and say what about Jesus and the Holy Spirit?

 

I can only share what is in my heart. They are my 3N1… I call them LOVEs… and that my friend is for The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit… Because they are all one in my heart, my mind, and my soul… And yes commitment takes work, time, and effort. But I must say the rewards are heavenly. 

 

And for those of you that are still not ready to make that type of long-term commitment. 


I do think Jesus will say again, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do”  Because He gave His life as a commitment to the world, His Father, and you! He committed to always love you. And nothing in Heaven and on earth will stop His Love... Now that is a WOW commitment !! 


He will never give up on you!!  

 

It's Him, It's always Him.

 

"And I will leave you with these parting words. A long-term commitment to LOVE Him can be a beautiful journey… Why wait, dive into His Love today your life will never be the same. 

 

‘Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your  strength.” Deuteronomy 6:5 


 “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15 


 “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 1 John 4:20 


 And may your hearts be fully committed to the LORD our God, to live by his decree and obey his commands, as at this time.”1 Kings 8:61 


“But God still loved us with such great love. He is so rich in compassion and mercy.”Ephesians 2:4 TPT


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube 

Red Rocks Worship ~ No Other Love (Lyrics)







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com