Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.06.2020

Believer



Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 
John 14:1 ESV


Meaning of believer: In theology, one who gives credit to the truth of the scriptures, as a revelation from God. In a more restricted sense, a professor of Christianity; one who receives the gospel, as unfolding the true way of salvation, and Christ, as his Savior.

 

The word believe occurs numerous times throughout our English Bible translations. In the Gospel of John, it appears more than 90 times. In Acts, it occurs about 40 times.

 

Believer? I have heard this word thrown around as far back as I can remember... But truly what does that mean? I do believe there are levels and degrees in what and whom we believe in.  

 

I may be way off base but it seems in the circles I travel in. When we talk about believers most will talk about believing in Jesus. I do think that is an amazing place to start. I for one had no religious background before I had my encounter with the Holy Spirit. 

 

I knew of Jesus, growing up I watched the normal movies about His birth and His death.


I believed this to be a true story. I would say that would have made me a superficial believer... but being a true believer in Christ goes so much deeper... It's all or nothing! The alpha and omega. From the beginning to the end... 

 

It's building an ongoing relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit... It's learning about them intimately. It's inviting them into every aspect of your life... Not just for emergency sessions. Or a quick consultation. 

 

So how do we embark on building this believing relationship many talk about? I can only speak from my experience.  It's spending time!  It's hearing His voice, it's seeing Him in our mind's eye. It's feeling Him with our soul, and loving Him in the deepest chambers of our heart.  

 

We must use His word to build a foundation and a complete understand of who He is.  His heart, His LOVE, His power, and beauty. And we must learn the dynamics of the Trinity the 3N1 and their roles and how they interact with our lives. 

 

So I ask where do you stand as a believer are you a superficial believer or does your commitment to Him go deeper?  If you answered deeper? The question becomes how deep?  How wide? And how willing are you to give Him your Heart?


That is a personal answer between you and... 

 

Him, It's always Him. 

 

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

 

That is why we labor and strive because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe. 1 Timothy 4:10 

 

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrew 11:1 


Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner

Bible Verses From KJV  / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from Youtube

I Believe by Elvis Presley 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com