Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.20.2020

Guide



“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”John 14:6



The meaning of guide a person who advises or shows the way to others:


The word guide is used approximately 92 times in the Bible.

 

When I think of a guide my mind sees someone who processes the knowledge to teach me and show me the way to my destination.  We come across them many times in our lives. Some have amazing storytelling skills. Some have such a beautiful sense of humor and make the journey memorable. Some stick to the facts... But all show us something to remember. If we enjoy the time we share it with others and give time a nice tip. But the most important thing is we share our time. 

 

Each time we embark on any type of transportation there seems to be a person that is in charge.. a guide.  What is it they have in common? They have traveled to the destination, They have gathered details they find interesting to share... But the most interesting trait I find is trust… There are times we trust them blindly... For instance, when we board a plane we put our lives in the hand of our guide.  Some trust them 100% some carry major anxiety aboard, and there are those that say a quick prayer in hopes that Jesus will keep them in His care. But all place that blind trust and faith that our guide will get us home safely. 

 

When we look for our guide for life who do we see? I have been shown the best travel agent. He knows me and what my dream destination would be. But He knows that there is so much still to do to get ready for such a long journey. He has shared with me some details. He said it is the most beautiful location I will ever witness, nothing on our earth can even compare. It's a place where love is fully seen and given without boundaries.  Many beautiful souls are already there.  And many still will join.  There is amazing music that fills the air. There is a peace that speaks to every heart.

 

I stopped and asked Him to tell me. Tell me what do I need so I can be ready... I do not want to miss this lifetime opportunity.  He said, "The answers are in the travel guide." "Many call it the Bible."  I said, "How do you know me so well?' He said, "His Father tells Him everything…" I said, Who is your Father? Do I know Him? He chuckled and said yes, "He is your Father too."  

 

With a very perplexed look, I said, "Who are you?" "What is your name?"  He said, "Many call me Jesus." "You have called me, Yeshua..."

 I stepped back and said, "but how did I not know it was you?  "Because I come to you when and how you need me." "Today I come to you as your Guide…" "So do not waste even one day… " "Love like there is no tomorrow."  "Show compassion to others." "Forgive the ones who have wounded your heart." "And Love our Father with all your heart, all of your soul, and all of your mind.." "You can trust me I will guide you home…" "That is where LOVE lives." 

 

It's Him, It's always Him. 

 

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.”

1John 4:8 

 

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:28



Photography Design & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube  

Foy vance ft ed sheeran guiding light lyrics BATB




0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com