Love in any Language is still LOVE!

12.26.2020

Visible




“Seeking the face of God in everything, everyone, all the time, and his hand in every happening; This is what it means to be contemplative in the heart of the world. Mother Teresa

Meaning of visible to be seen; 

 

The word visible is in the Bible approximately 55 times. 

 

Will I be able to see where this word will take me?? Will I wonder or have a doubt? When someone says I LOVE YOU ... can you see it? Is it visible? 

 

Have you ever wondered where the saying seeing is believing came from ??? It must have come from that guy Thomas ... hmm the doubter ?? 

 

Have you ever felt that you were not visible? Have you ever felt you had no voice? Have you ever kept your feelings guarded so deep that no one truly knew your thoughts?  

 

I know full well what it feels like .. you feel invisible... I felt I was? I was loved and blessed but I hid my true self because of what people might think or say. Soon it became who I was.  

 

But someone with a LOVE greater than I have ever known has helped me be visible. He has given me a voice. He has helped me find me...He did this when I did not even realize I was lost... He gave me a LOVE story to share. 

 

I would love to introduce Him to you !! He is bigger than life !!  But many think He is invisible, they think He does not exist... Some will say I think she has gone mad... Who is this that has captured her heart? 

 

For Thomas and the others that need to see with the naked eye ... I will ask you to close your eyes ... Now think of the Love of your life...  


Picture their face, their eyes, their smile and if you are really good you will hear their voice in your mind and maybe you can even remember their scent ...  Hold that thought for a few minutes. 

 

Now slowly open your eyes. I will ask you are they standing before you? Are they visible? 

 

Or did you just feel them deep within your soul?  

 

If you want to meet Him I can introduce Him ... But you will need to be ready to feel ... 

 

To feel His love is the greatest human experience you will ever encounter... However I will warn you,  your life will never be the same ... Your heart will begin to sing a new song, you will begin to feel things in your heart like never before.  Your soul will be set free, and you will be who you are truly meant to be ... 

 

And yes He still WOWs me 

 

It’s Him, It’s always Him 

 

“That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he is not far from every one of us:” Acts 17:27 KJV

 

Photography & Written by Lori Garner 

Bible Verses from KJV, ESV / Sinner's Prayer

Inspiring music from YouTube

Phil Wickham - Face Of God (Official Audio)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

-Fruit of the Spirit | Shaun Groves -You Tube

Lord's Prayer

Sinners Prayer

Triune Loves Me - Volume 1

Triune Loves me - Volume 2

Blog Post by Month

Thank you for your support

Buy Me A Coffee

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Link to my Musical Journey


SPOTLIGHT - POST

Darkness II

Darkness  will not gain victory over the  light  of  Christ . In faith, there is enough  light  for those who want to believe and enough sha...

Categories

. Holy Spirit (17) Angel (2) Enemy (1) Eternity (97) Father (9) God (612) Heaven (68) Holy Spirit (383) Jesus (589) Life (71) Love (188) Meditation (16) Music (67) NoHate (8) Podcast (39) Refuge (9) Revelations (4) Seek (49) Soul (77) Trust (42) Vision (10) Words (48) Yeshua (14)

ChristiansUnite.com Daily Bible Trivia

ONLY HIS LOVE SPOKEN HERE
He loves you no matter where you are in the world.

Total Page Views

Copyright for all written works and images (Lori Garner). Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Triune LOVEs me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com